• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The really bad advice thread

Have to wake up early tomorrow? just don't sleep all night so you don't have to wake up.

*looks at time in disapproval of myself*

Like my ex said, cars repair themselves, yes, one of his cars died in a intersection, it's called oil, dude, really.

You don't need overdraft, the bank will cover you, if you have been a customer for at least one year.

When the traffic cop pulls you over for speeding, tell him money talks, bs walks, my friend said this and didn't get a ticket, write my congressman if u don't like my advice.

If you spit on people's shoes walking by you, it's free shoe polish, spit shine, anonymous gift from u to them.

Feel free to criticize the judge at your next courthearing, they have consumer awareness crap program, plus he works for you, remember. Oh, no need to thank me.

If the cop pulls you over with his speed gun, tell him, your donut meter blew up just as he was approaching your car, Dunkin Donuts will no longer serve him

If you're always getting things wrong, you should get things wrong deliberately.
You may be right more often.

There's no such thing as double wrong.

(Wait. Is this bad- 'bad advice'? )

If you get stung by a bee or wasp, to remove the venom sack, squeeze it out as carefully as you can between two fingers.

(I did this once. There's a reason I posted it here.)

If a woman asks her husband or boyfriend "how do I look?", the three best ways to respond are:
"Like the hooker I slept with last night"
"Oh god, I think I'm going to puke!"
"Unless you're naked, I don't really care."

Crocodiles make great emotional support animals.

Saltwater_crocodile-640x354.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom