• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The really bad advice thread

These jewels are so small, you can keep one cocked and loaded in any room.!
Hell, I got one clipped under the baby's crib!

To charge your phone faster, plug it in then change the date to be a day ahead. Your phone will think it's been charging for a full day and the battery will be full.

The next time your SO's angry, drape a towel over their shoulders like a cape and exclaim " Now you're.... SUPER ANGRY!"

Maybe they'll laugh, maybe you'll die. Either way it'll be worth it.

(whispering)
("omg that was really loud.
you should ask him if he got any on him.")

Parked illegally or the Parking Meter's about to run out? Just let your windshield wipers run at maximum so the Parking Officers can't give you a parking ticket.

"Come out to the coast!
We'll get together,
Have a few laughs..."
Diehard

Last edited:
Cocaine is natural, from the coca plant. It was originally used as an anesthetic, going on to be prescribed by doctors, used for depression, anxiety, and even indigestion. Freud wrote a 70-page report advocating for the use of this "magical substance," and it was used in alcoholic beverages and other beverages, such as Coca-cola, being a regular part of everyday society.

It was made illegal for racial reasons, playing on people's fear of a made-up caricature of an African American abusing cocaine. It was the first signs of the phony war on drugs that would happen more than half a century later, a massive ploy in order to subdue and imprison as much of the minority population as possible by keeping them in poverty, filling their cities with drugs, then refusing to give the medical treatment for their new addictions.

Around the same time as the unnecessary ban of cocaine, suicide rates slowly began to rise, going steadily higher from then until its peak just recently. More drugs were banned and suicide rates continued to climb, like children, who climb on everything they can though I wish they'd stop because it makes me nervous as I imagine them falling over and over and cracking their heads open across the pavement in a bloody, traumatizing mess.

Anyway, cocaine is not bad for you. You've been lied to. Do cocaine. Every day, if you can. They did back then, why not now?

Otherwise, you might kill yourself.

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom