Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
High-functioning autistic, Male, from Nevada
All my answers are highly opinionated and based on no more than 3 seconds of thought. I doubt you'll get that kind of guarantee elsewhere. Feb 25, 2019
- Nervous Rex was last seen:
- Viewing Home, Mar 18, 2019 at 3:19 PM
- Diagnosis Status:
- High Functioning Autism - Officially Diagnosed
- Enable Politics Forum:
RDOS ND score: 125/200. NT score: 80/200
AQ score: 42/50