Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- June 5
You know, that one lady we met that one time., Female
My daughter went to buy donuts. She came home and said she gave them to a homeless person. She thought I'd be sad. If anything, I'm proud. May 18, 2022 at 7:09 PM
- Yeshuasdaughter was last seen:
- May 24, 2022 at 2:23 AM
- June 5
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
- Enable Politics Forum: