• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The really bad advice thread

Just poor oil into all the cute little containers in the front of your car. Yes, l was the idiot you saw trying to get oil in to the dipstick part of my car, before it dawned on me, that was totally a dummy move, l bought the cute little funnel at 7/11, even bought the correct oil, but l still was wrong.

If you see a funnel cloud leaving the engine part of your car, particularly the radiator area, that is the default because you didn't turn off the steam toggle dohickey located in the glove compartment, but in the Japanese cars, it's in the tire air spout.

@Misery maybe the chat room here is a good place to vent. Violence never solves anything, so l hope you release those thoughts.

Eh, I always sound like this at least to some degree... chances are, some on the forum here have spotted it in many of my posts by now. Call it dark sarcasm, perhaps. 'Tis simply my nature. There's a reason why I have this name.

Spitballs on your ceiling especially in the bathroom, give your house that designer touch, buyers want those homey touches these days, l read it online.

Is the sound of your smoke alarm wreaking havoc with you noise sensitivity? Just put in a pair of earplugs and put on some ear defenders and enjoy the smell of burning.

Is the sound of your smoke alarm wreaking havoc with you noise sensitivity? Just put in a pair of earplugs and put on some ear defenders and enjoy the smell of burning.

I clicked the thread without reading its title and didn't realize it was the bad advice thread and was so confused for a moment. :eek::rolleyes:

Spitballs on your ceiling especially in the bathroom, give your house that designer touch, buyers want those homey touches these days, l read it online.

Ooh I used to do this in elementary school. Except they weren't spitballs, they were huge wads of soaked toilet paper. The bathroom ceilings in the girls bathrooms on one of the floor were so messed up.

No one found out it was me and a couple others I recruited to help me do it.

I went through an experimental stage with this in school too, in home economics/food tech/cooking class, or what ever it's called nowadays.

(I mainly just read the graffiti in the girls toilet cubicles at school, keeping updated with the latest news and coitus polls.
They didn't circulate a news letter at my old comprehensive.
Didn't need to.
A permanent marker and budding journalist in the girls toilets covered that angle)

There are many cookery ingredients that will stick to the plastic ceiling tiles in a school when thrown upwards.
There are many ingredients that can also help a Bic biro stick to the plastic ceiling tiles in a school.

If someone hates something that you like, you should throw away or burn all the stuff you have related to that thing and pretend you never liked it. And if you happen to hate something another person likes, you should hate them too and make their lives as miserable as possible.

If someone is carrying a bag of groceries that's too heavy for them, help them by taking out some of their food and eating it to make the bag lighter.

New Threads

Top Bottom