Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
General Autism Discussion
Any topics released to Aspergers Syndrome, Autism and High Functioning Autism can be discussed within this forum here.
I don't know if you actually will be able to help me but over a month ago I met a guy who I like a lot and I suspect he may have ASperger's syndrome. He never had it diagnosed and never had any mental health consultation.
Why I think he may have Asperger's syndrome:
- he is very honest, he always answers honestly when I ask him something, he told me some of the stuff I will present here
- he doesn't like crowds
- he says he is melanholic sometimes
- sometimes he acts socially awkward
- he is organised and does not like changes
- once we were walking on the street in the evening and he thought that someone passing by may have a bomb and made us to go to the other side of the street (he said he heard some noice from their box (I did not hear anything and got worried he may actually be paranoid)
- he has great memory and works in robotic field
- he said he has some OCD behaviours but sometimes only
- some things he understands when I tell him
- he notices details