• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

Flicking balled up receipts for the cats to chase. I love to watch them frolic.

Got a few nice photos from m my lunchtime walk through the woods.

I also went into work early so I could go for another walk and sit out by the lake for 20 mins.

Also I have a 3 day weekend after today.

Ed

Putting my Rohan house together.

664yojn.png

After bearing with my grandmother’s continual vacillation as to her new garden design (which included re attaching several massive trellis panels in heavy rain because they were an inch too high) she has delivered a thank you gift,
An Amelanchier tree :)

Being the good grandson who bothers to visit and help her out can be very tiring and frustrating, but the gratitude received is always lovely. :D

My dog is being very excitable right now. She always instantly brightens my day when she's jumping and playing around.

I quit (or took a brake, time will tell) using social medias (not counting this forum though... I guess I still need some place where to write). It makes me feel good. I also quit reading news. Felt that I cannot handle all that **** anymore. Enjoying this now.

I watched the lord of the rings trilogy for the first time since being made fun of for having a crush on Frodo. I was maybe 8. But I was so sensitive to be made fun of. Elijah Wood even showed up on Yo Gaba Gaba, you bet I turned pale and high tailed it outta there.
Watching it was nostalgic yet new, has since put me in a good mood, all warm and cozy. Absolutely fantastic, I'm obsessed. Didn't realize there was an extended version so I'll have something new to see next time.

New Threads

Top Bottom