• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

I survived my drive to the city. And l smiled when l saw my apartment telling me to come in and rest.

Finding out that Nintendo will give an update on Pokemon SW/SH's first expansion pack tomorrow. Also, the fact that I purchased drive-in tickets for Sonic the Hedgehog and Jumanji: The Next Level for Saturday. I just hope I'm allowed to leave Cleveland then.

Watching a video of a monk eating breakfast with his four cats. Love to all cats & cat ladies.

I sewed my apron for my body type, short torso. This apron was too long. It takes to long for me to reach in my pockets because my arms aren't overly long either. Short torso people- we don't fit the average things. Then it looks slightly obscene when l am trying to get a pen out. l just need a short apron. I don't need that. I am just grandmother age female. Respect the age!!!

Noticing that the potatoes are doing well in my vegetable garden, as is the lettuce, carrots, rhubarb, beans, cucumbers, zucchini and swiss chard. There are a few vegetables that I'm unsure of, I'll have to wait and see them develop, they were listed on the plant slip as 'vegetable.' They look like cauliflower leaves, something I have never grown. The flowers are also doing well, it's been so far a good spring for them.

Last edited:
The woman from a job I applied for said there was nothing that fit my criteria. Why does that make me happy, you ask? Because it means I still get to keep my benefits.

New Threads

Top Bottom