• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

Me doing my ritual despite being in a low mood.
My ritual is rubbing my hands together 30-60 times until they tingle.
Holding my hands up so the electricity goes out to the source where I intend for it to go.
At the same time saying AUM
This came from ananda.org

I'd like to go off at a little tangent about this ritual:
I realised by doing this that AUM is formed by starting with an open mouth, and slowly closing it while exhaling.
It may seem obvious to some but I only realised it the other day.

- tidying up a bit
- rearranging the bookshelves
- not being such a slob
- sweet iced tea
- or is it iced sweet tea?
- a cool breeze
- the sound of waves crashing

- tidying up a bit
- rearranging the bookshelves
- not being such a slob
- sweet iced tea
- or is it iced sweet tea?
- a cool breeze
- the sound of waves crashing

Where I live, it is called sweet ice tea. No one here says "iced". Just another regional difference in language.

Being able to volunteer to pre-K and kindergartners over zoom
I've been a P.E. teacher, Sunday School assistant, and Scout troop leader for Kinders and Pre-K's. I love them. They are a busy, talkative handful, but they're just so open and happy. I'm sure you're having lots of fun.

Yak #72 saw me, came over to the fence, and wanted me to
put apples in his mouth. So I did.

Nice weather outside, and a Romeo y Julieta cigar to smoke on my front porch.

media-2.jpg

New Threads

Top Bottom