• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

I had a double yolk egg for breakfast, thanks to one of my chickens. I cooked it "over easy", made some bacon drizzled with honey in the oven, and toasted an English muffin to go with it.

(Are English muffins really British or is that just the American name for them? Like French fries and French toast exist only in the US?)

Nothing yet!!! Woke up like a grumpy, resentful old dog, even that backstabbing muddling muggy brown mud called coffee has not kicked in yet.

End of day Update: Smoking a good mint gum flavored shisha saved the day like a last second Jordan jumpshot...

Nothing yet!!! Woke up like a grumpy, resentful old dog, even that backstabbing muddling muggy brown mud called coffee has not kicked in yet.

I have memorized all the words to It's the End of the World as We Know It. I started memorizing it a few weeks before the quarantine started, listening to the song 5-6 times in a row on the drive to work and back, and finished a few weeks after the quarantine started.

I didn't bring it up before because it seemed a little too touchy during the quarantine, but I just showed off to a friend of mine today and I'm still happy to have the words memorized.

This, ironically:

received_2597555327165119.gif

Ed

My job wants me back. So happy because most of the woman are just sweethearts to work with!!

And l was sorta probationary when l started. And l did about 3-4 different positions with doubleshifts right at the beginning of the economic turn down.
☺☺☺☺☺

Vimto squash, I picked up the wrong bottle only to realise such half way home. But not to worry I'd forgotten how nice it can be occasionally, plus it brings memories of being a kid. It's also a bit moorish tbh :)

New Threads

Top Bottom