• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

My ultra rare Starlight/Infinity Queen LOL Surprise Arcade Hero arrived today.
20200902_163917.jpg

Having someone replace the relief valve to the water heater in my apartment. No more thoughts of indoor flooding any time soon. :)

I’m happy the cat let me brush them because they need daily brushing.

Seeing blue skies to the west over the Sierras.

No forest fire smoke for now. Nicer way to see out the last of our warm weather. :)

The sunshine and hanging out with my grandson. He keeps things really simple. Basic. Easy. :)

Passed the assessment part of a job application.
I'm great on paper. It all goes downhill when I open my mouth :)

If nothing else comes of it, at least I passed the assessment :)

Feeding peanuts to crows today, and watching them dive down from light poles to see what I left for them. That made me happy. I think the lockdowns haven't been good for them, and that the intense smoke here in California probably hasn't been good for any of the birds, which is really sad. So I'm going to try to get into the habit of feeding the birds regularly this coming month.

New Threads

Top Bottom