• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Autistic people & waffles?

Greatshield17

Claritas Prayer Group#9435
I've been meaning to ask, a couple of months ago, I saw Autistic people elsewhere online joking about how we like waffles or something; is that true or accurate?

The only thing I like more than waffles are spinach and cheese crepes with good potato pancakes (the thin ones, crispy at the edges).

I thought it was in reference to frozen waffles in a box. Predictable, easy to make (toaster), not wet, sticky or weirdly textured, not heavily flavored.

I never heard that about waffles, but I have heard that autistic stereotype about chicken tenders, nuggets, etc.

My mom use to give me leftover waffle sandwiches with cream cheese and black olives. I feel symbiotic in waffles.

My mom use to give me leftover waffle sandwiches with cream cheese and black olives. I feel symbiotic in waffles.

Symbiotic?

Are you sure?
That's really hard to imagine.

Maybe you feel sybaritic.
That would make sense....

Hey. Creative justice, creative wordplay. It grabbed your attention. The way l think about things is different then other people. We are allowed to pair up words anyway we want. This isn't a university course. I not here to be schooled.

No disrespect to anybody. But if l missed something in the disclaimer for signing up here, please shoot it over to my pm.

upload_2022-4-1_19-7-1.png

For example:
"The remoras swim very close to the sharks, feeding off scraps of food dropped by the shark and also gaining some protection from predators. The remora removes parasites from the shark’s skin and even inside the mouth, which benefits the shark."
Amazing Ocean Relationships

remora | Diet, Species, & Facts

I like waffles, chicken nuggets, and chicken tenders. Have they been making me more autistic!? :eek:

View attachment 77554

For example:
"The remoras swim very close to the sharks, feeding off scraps of food dropped by the shark and also gaining some protection from predators. The remora removes parasites from the shark’s skin and even inside the mouth, which benefits the shark."
Amazing Ocean Relationships

remora | Diet, Species, & Facts

I thought and still think it's a cool word and decided to use it out of context. Lol. Waffles and l are like one. We need each other.

New Threads

Top Bottom