Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Your neurodiverse (Aspie) score: 129 of 200 Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 78 of 200 You are very likely neurodiverse (Aspie) Dec 16, 2016
- Diagnosis Status:
- High Functioning Autism - Officially Diagnosed