• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

Looking at my friend's pic made me feel better☺ The power of a pic, :). Thanks Mr Handsome.

Hearing the news this morning that my 80 year old Father's triple bypass surgery and heart valve replacement went very well and was finished much quicker than expected.

His heart doc says other than the clogged arteries, he has the heart health of a teenager and expects a great recovery.

Update, he is doing well and even getting a little feisty :p
Y'all might think that Superman was Clark Kent, but how he has handled this pretty much confirms he is my Father :cool:

Watching stand-up comedian Lee Evans made jokes about Sea Life - with his jokes about the Octopus and the Pelican both having me creased over and needing to pause the video.
I can't post the clip here as Lee says the F Word more than a drunk on a Friday night, but I do recommend you try and find it yourself.

I went on a long walk. Saw a pair of ospreys at the river, several magpies, robins, a flicker & chickadees. The deer was sleeping under the trees when I got home.

I went to the pickle festival at the state agricultural museum this morning, ate free pickles, watched the pickle eating contest and came home when it got too hot. My belly is now full of garlic pickles, kool-aid pickles, bread & butter pickles and pickled green beans and okra. It makes me happy although I may die of indigestion later today. :eek:

- going for a walk this morning
- a good cup of coffee
- a bacon, egg & cheese Hot Pocket
- a cool breeze coming through the window

Yay, a series l am watching is being sent to me. Thank you Goodwill helping people to a better place. Always happy to support the good work that Goodwill, Salvation, and St Vincent's does to help those of us that need help.

Pinning the throttle on a Polaris Sportsman 500 high output 4 wheeler I have been working on as the torque tried to pull me off the seat :D

New Threads

Top Bottom