• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What do you collect?

?

• Toys

Votes: 43 32.1%
  • Books

Votes: 57 42.5%
  • Games

Votes: 31 23.1%
  • Nature

Votes: 27 20.1%
  • other

Votes: 74 55.2%
  • Clothes

Votes: 12 9.0%

• Total voters
I collect dolls, hand fans, clip on earrings, and music boxes. My music box collection has over 100 different items in it!

I collect almost everthing i can get my hands on. Rocks, Plants, Wrapping paper, Plants, dead bugs and a bunch more. I just love collecting things. As a child, my mohter couldn't let me take the paper trash out because if she did that, she would find half of the stuff inside of my bedroom. But hey, that cardbord box looked usefull.

I collect dog figurines. I’ve posted some pictures of some of them.
My newest friend, Mr. Lemon Pointer arrived today. He is an antique and it’s really hard to find Pointer figures in this coat color.
Courtesy of a thrift shopping app.
28AC0D5B-1B42-4B1B-A641-85FC3E0801E0.jpeg
865F5108-6F72-4F33-8B6E-EC7A92C7392E.jpeg

I’ve got music boxes with dogs on them. It actually took me twenty years to get a music box with a ballerina on it as dancing was the only common theme that I didn’t have in my collection. The mask I bought back in November was also a nice find as they aren’t very common and seem to have come from this studio in California that closed shop long ago. And I got two musical teapots within the past two years and now I need to get a musical cup that can be used to complete that theme.

I collect rare tropical fruit trees! I have hundreds if not a couple thousand plants..

Attachments

• 1E98033A-662D-470C-AB41-05EBDA73DEDF_1_201_a.jpeg
    1E98033A-662D-470C-AB41-05EBDA73DEDF_1_201_a.jpeg
    253.6 KB · Views: 60
I collect rare tropical fruit trees! I have hundreds if not a couple thousand plants..
That is so interesting! I recently discovered, via YouTube, the wonderful world of cold hardy tropical fruit trees and other rare fruits. I am not a gardner but I would love to have some growing on my property. (Hypothetical property as we don't yet own any land or even have a house)

Another thing I collect is bags… I posted some pictures of purses last night and that reminded me.
They’re technically fanny packs but I use them as handbags/shoulder bags.
The two in the second picture are my favorites. Sorry for the bad quality images.
7D7BB713-7E30-45AF-AC22-1E957B9FE058.jpeg
8F7662F9-CD46-4D82-A243-97698D0DE27E.jpeg

@crewlucaa_ , I used a fanny pack as a bag for many rears. I love that I can put it around my waist to be hands free but it's not dragging on my shoulder! But husbands (mine) seems to think it is "our purse" and I end up with a lot of extra crap and I had to graduate to a backpack. This is the real reasons old women get humps in their backs! Ha ha!

New Threads

Top Bottom