• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you do today?

Got drunk with a friend and talked about stuff that made me upset. But no worries, tomorrow I'll be fine, I hope.

Hit the floor running & I've been running around ever since. Where did all these tasks come from? Now I'm ready to do nothing whatsoever (sooo not cooking tonight: sooo ordering take-out tonight!), lying around & going to bed early. Enough is enough!!!

First off, I'd like to ask: who designs office furniture these days?!?! Out of the four office supply stores I visited, every single one had hideous looking office chairs. Maybe I'm picky, but I don't like ugly looking contemporary furniture in my house. In the end I gave up and purchased a black mesh fabric office chair. It's super comfy, but an eye sore to look at. Sorry, Herman Miller :S

Today I dusted and vacuumed my bedroom while my dad was making a nice big pot of cabbage soup. I believe his frequent intake of cabbage and sauerkraut has helped him live a long life so far. With his dry but lively sense of humor and his woodworking, I believe he still has quite a bit of time left. I do not know if he fully understands my Asperger's yet but he has backed off for a while. He is still strong as a grizzly at 85 years old.

I can finally catch up on my to do list as I am off work until Wednesday.

When I do post here, it's typically when I'm waking up, so I'll say what I did yesterday. Yesterday, I analyzed data to get an estimate of the Rydberg constant, then took some data on Zeeman splitting, and finally, I submitted a large job to the supercomputer I use.

I had a pretty quiet day today, and really enjoyed it. I spent a lot of time online, and will be talking to my daughter and grandson via Skype at 7:00pm. After that, I need to go to the drugstore to get a prescription filled, pick up a few groceries and then to check on my mother (she worries if she hasn't heard from me for a while). When I get home, I'll get everything organized for my doctor's appointment tomorrow morning. I'm hoping I will be tired enough to fall asleep rather than being awake worrying about this appointment.

Walked 6 miles. Figured out what to call the game
I want to put up. 3 phone calls: 2 in (my sister, the
library; 1 out, my friend in Florida). Found the main
site for blimey cow videos & read wiki about them.

Designed a book. Kicked off a new project a work. Finally read, and "met," Yeats in his work, and realized who needs a letter, which I will write this weekend.

Melted down and had an anxiety attack in front of my wife and then talked for awhile and went out to an NA meeting together, talked some more came home and typed this post...

Got up, ate breakfast, went to work for 5 hours, got a $2 tip (yay), came home, showered, had dinner, used the computer, watched funny videos with my brothers, found some nice stuff on Pinterest, now going to bed soon.
Those are the basics, anyway. :p

Went to an NA meeting and then brought my son back to my parents so his grandpa and grandma could play with him well I wallowed in self misery over past mistakes.

Called the electric company about the uprooted tree
that is leaning over the power line & my house.
Walked 5 miles.

[They never did cut it down.]

Last edited:

New Threads

Top Bottom