Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Grandma Aspie!, from Canada
- MoCoffee was last seen:
- Jun 2, 2014
I am a mother of two and grandmother of one (so far) and I was diagnosed about two months ago. This diagnosis is one of the best things that has happened to me because it explained so much!
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
Books, books and more books. I also love TedTalks and documentaries, and baking and making gifts for my family.
SignatureYour Aspie score: 170 of 200
Your neurotypical (non-autistic) score: 32 of 200
You are very likely an Aspie
"There are two primary choices in life: to accept conditions as they exist, or accept the responsibility of changing them". Dennis Waitley