• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you do today?

Work consisted of us driving around the warehouse in our trucks for no reason at all. Then we had contests to see how much abuse our power-saws could endure before their motors burned out (my drill won ;)). Then we actually worked for two hours. Then got some hamburgers from the local bar on the way home.

Weekends are a time to relax for me.
Watched a couple of movies on the iMac, Sleep, Drink, Sleep, Drink, not always in that order.
Read books.....

So far today I've had breakfast and showered, made 3 phone calls because my daughter is ill and off school (1 call to the school, 1 to the docs and 1 to the children's mental health team). I was hoping to get on with book writing as thinking up a name for the series in bed last night has given me the kick in the butt to get on with typing up the second book but I now have a sick kid to entertain so no writing. For the moment at least she's happy enough just laying in bed watching TV and drinking milkshakes before sleeping again.

I went on an epic 2 hour walk almost across my entire town with my dog. I think I made him walk for too long actually. A family was walking towards us then moved out of our way and let us by. They might have been a bit scared. That's life with a big German Shepherd I guess. :lol:

i was attacked by a german shepherd when i was nine and have met a few violent german shepherds, but that doesnt matter, because i LOVE dogs, and i know most german shepherds (used to be called wolf dogs where i live) are friendly to humans, loyal and intelligent. i've known two german shepherds i was just crazy about. they were beautiful, and as a child i was fascinated by them and their playfulness. but you did say he attacks you if you dont let him go where he wants, and i dont know if that means he actually bites you real hard, or just wrestling.
what did i do today? damn, i was supposed to show up for my gloomy, boring job doing surveys over the phone at a quarter to three, so i ate early, because i didnt want to be hungry at work, because then i'd have to wait for breaktime at a quarter to seven. eating early means at around one something, because i had to leave at two. so i ate and i wasnt hungry and had to force it down. and then when i showed up at work they told me i should've shown up at a quarter to four, like on a regular day when i work quarter to four to ten pm. so the supervisor told me she can cancel my shift if i dont feel like hanging around for an hour, because they had too many people on the shift as it was, so i just went home, surfed on the internet and watched tv.

I gave a presentation in one of my classes about my views on a heavily capatalistic construction funding perspective as our "final test". I got a B- in that class!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D Ah, so excited!

failed to talk to Rebecca as I was leaving the GYM because I couldn't handle being around an entire bus load of field hockey girls, fixed the downstairs toilet, cleared out the dead wood from the yard.. I least I got to feel productive today.

I got up around 9am did a couple of hours on my exercise bike (burned off about 600 calories), did some reading, had an afternoon sleep and I'm just about to have a few beers and watch youtube with maybe a pizza later on.

I had a beautiful day!
I got up around 11, showered and got dressed,then went grocery shopping. I bought a lot of cookies and potato chips. Then I came back home, I was thinking while walking and missed my usual way home, but I have the luck to live right behind the stadium, so it's easy to go back, even if I don't know the surroundings yet.

Then I remembered that I saw a picture of croissants and cappuccino yesterday and I wanted that breakfast, so I went to the caf? and had my breakfast at 1.30 pm. I came back home, chatted for a while with my room-mate and her funny half-naked boyfriend and then left again to meet some friends.
We drove to one of my best friends' house and there we spent the afternoon and evening. We ate muffins and then I walked in the woods with the dogs with R. and petted and played with them and chatted for hours. Then we went back inside and we all cooked pizza together while eating chips. We ate in front of the fireplace and chatted and ate pies and drank tea until midnight and then came back home.

We can talk about everything together. We all have the same need to let go of any kind of "performance" and live our lives focused on the present, doing what comes spontaneous moment by moment. We talked about our projects and fears, past and present, about dreams, our families, about women in politics and business, about war, elves, cows and rainbows, about films, whales, the changes in our daily lives and many other things.

It's been an OCD-Aspie day. I have to fill out some legal paperwork. *THAT* is what I have to do. The day started OK. I was able to sleep at night and get a good sleep. I even went out and ate breakfast. Came back home with energy and a clear mind. So, I took the papers and head to the kitchen table. But the kitchen table was full of stuff. So I started cleaning up the table, puting stuff away. But the places where the stuff needed to go were a mess. SO I have to clean those places around the house, so I could put the stuff that was in the table.... and it just keep going on and on...

Now it's been almost 9 hours straight and I have clean the living room, the kids room, done laundry, clean dishes, make the beds, etc etc... and finally cleared the table. But now it's 2pm and I'm just tired. I need a home office, seriously.

I'm moving sometime, probably within the next few months (though we don't know anything for sure), and I packed two boxes today. Well, more like one and a half since I didn't pack up ALL my books. I'm going to wait to pack the ones that are displayed on my bookshelf so it won't be awkwardly empty for who knows how long. The box is super heavy already too.

Not was it only fourth day without a jacket for me, but also first with t-shirt. Spring!
I was doing an assignment with my course fellows in near forest, which I'll be presenting you bits of:

juurakot.jpg

kelo.jpg

pahka.jpg

The third jpeg is awesome. I love when trees get those knots. Usually caused by injury. They make very pretty bowls out of them.

Spent lots of time with family today as they are still in the area to visit. My fiance has the next two days off from work, so bye bye to productivity. lmao

I took my girlfriend to see the new Star Trek movie. I might try to learn Blender software later tonight.

I cleaned the inside of my car this morning, then I went with my dad to the fire station to clean the outside because we don't have a decent hose. I'll be having a shower soon and then I have to work this evening.

Today I mainly tried to rest. I've been quite tired from the past week so I need some time without much (sound) input. I've walked with the dog, talked with my family, read some, used the computer and had a bath. That's the most of what I've done today so far. I would like to do more things that involve sound input but I shouldn't, so I won't.

New Threads

Top Bottom