• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you do today?

CJinherPJs

Professional Weirdo
V.I.P Member
Or what are you going to do today?

Myself, I went to school, spoke to my nan on the phone, picked sloes with my dad, and I'm now finishing off my day with a Pepsi and scotch.;)

How about you?

- CJ.

Sat on the computer, continually alternating between autism forums hoping that someone would start an interesting topic. Ate lots of junk food. Watched a scary movie with my brother. Watched an episode of Doctor Who. Went out running 3 times.

Just woke up to get ready for today, strangely enough I'm awake dead early today.

Yesterday, I decided to make a use of our old router and extend the signal and now I'm able to use it in my room with just about 5 bars again. :)

I wasn't able to do that the day before. :)

Woke up early to walk my dogs. Fell asleep, then woke up again to go to school. Came back, ate, walked dogs, did chores, and now I'm on the internet. :p
Same thing happens every day.

I went to the dentist and had cavities filled. I also found a place that accepts a health credit card so I may be able to get new glasses soon. :) Now I am just listening to music and browsing the internet.

Not much. Watched telly, had a bath, went nana's for tea, stayed on computer for ages, watched telly now I'm downloading a few songs before I go bed.

I went to dog training school. Everyone there had to pick a card with something on it. The one I picked said "Introduce yourself to three people." I was like "AWWWWWWWW HELL NAW."

Bad luck Google!

How is dog training going so far?

Bad luck Google!

How is dog training going so far?
We're doing leash training (heeling and such), my dog still runs around on the leash like crazy and if I don't let him go where he wants to go he attacks me. He'll probably be the worst dog on leash when we go there this week.

Woke up at 5am instead of 12am, grabbed a Rockstar at around 7am, made my first post here around 6am, have to go get the tires on my car fixed and pay off the insurance later this morning.

Hate that I have to shell out the money for repairs but needs come before wants :(

We're doing leash training (heeling and such), my dog still runs around on the leash like crazy and if I don't let him go where he wants to go he attacks me. He'll probably be the worst dog on leash when we go there this week.

Oh no! Leash training dogs is hard, though; I never got my dog leash trained (although I have to say, I didn't try very hard). Maybe if you stick it out you will have better luck. Do you bait him with treats at all for good behavior?

I got up early this morning and fed the cats, went to school, went to Sainsbury's with mum and I'm now on my laptop. I'll go and see nan in a bit.

Oh no! Leash training dogs is hard, though; I never got my dog leash trained (although I have to say, I didn't try very hard). Maybe if you stick it out you will have better luck. Do you bait him with treats at all for good behavior?
Yes, I use positive reinforcement and liver treats (he likes liver treats a lot, because the vet gave him some and he let her stick a thermometer up his ass). I like Kikopup and Zak George's videos a lot:

Last edited:
I slept for most of today due to staying up late last night. I then went out to the cinema with my brother and two friends which was a nice surprise since it wasn't planned as such. Had a good time at the cinema then went to get some food. Overall a good day.

I went on an epic 2 hour walk almost across my entire town with my dog.

Last edited:
I went on an epic 2 hour walk almost across my entire town with my dog.

A 2 hour walk? That would be my exercise for the month!

Anyway... slept for most of today, woke up and now I'm on the computer while listening to music... as usual.

Spending the whole night doing a clean installation of Windows on my PC. It's a loooonnnnggggg process.

Spending the whole night doing a clean installation of Windows on my PC. It's a loooonnnnggggg process.
Windows 7 only takes 15 minutes. :H I've wanted to reinstall it for a while but I lost the disc. Linux has some annoying bugs and I want to try programming which I would find easier to do on Windows.

I went to dog school and my dog pooped in the middle of class.

Seems like your having a bad time at dog training school :lol2:

Windows 7 only takes 15 minutes. :H I've wanted to reinstall it for a while but I lost the disc. Linux has some annoying bugs and I want to try programming which I would find easier to do on Windows.

The main thing that took up my time was backing everything up then restoring them after I had reinstalled the OS. Spent a lot of time re-installing software, installing drivers and must have done like 100 Windows Updates plus upgraded to Service Pack 2.

Right now I'm waiting on food, going to play some GTA IV on PC then head to Belfast for my friends 21st birthday party. Hopefully it will be a good night.

New Threads

Top Bottom