• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What did you do today?

Well it's half past 1 in the morning, so today (when it's daytime of course) my dad should be buying me my new Virgin SIM for my phone, so I'll have unlimited SMS, calls and data!

I got tired of driving my beat up minivan so I upgraded to a mysterious looking black cargo van with no windows. This seems like a very apropos vehicle for an aspie.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23 KB · Views: 68
Hmm, I like it. I might have to follow suit and retire my ?93 Aerostar. Are you going to keep yours as such or ?customize? it?

Sorry for the delay in my response but I have been offline for several days.

I am very lucky to find this van because the previous owner has already done a super job of customizing the interior.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 76
  • image.jpg
    image.jpg
    274.2 KB · Views: 79
No problem. To be honest, I had forgotten about asking if you were going to customize it. It looks like a nice job! I?d like to do the same if I can?t find a ?reasonable? pickup. I have a morbid fear of becoming homeless, so a van is something I have considered for quite some time. I have enough to fix it up into a livable space complete with a 3.5kW generator. Do be sure to upload more images. I?d love to see how it looks on the outside and get a better idea how the interior was put together.

Here is the outside. Actually I am living in it now. Not because I cannot afford a place but because I am having an awful time finding an apartment that will allow my dog. The dog is a real sweetheart, even-tempered, laid back, non-destructive, friendly to both people and animals, well trained, and obedient. Most apartments for rent put a limit of 20 lbs. on dogs if they accept them at all. It is very frustrating. Hotels got to be too expensive so I rented some industrial space where I can store my stuff and I can park the van in the parking lot since I am a tenant. I joined the YMCA and shower there every morning and work out in the afternoon. I am retired so this all works well as a temporary solution.

I had a promising interview with an apartment manager this morning and am hoping for the best. I am sure it will all work out relatively soon.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    387.5 KB · Views: 81
Woke up. Remembered my dreams. Contemplated dreams for about a half hour. Got on the computer. Came here. Tried unsuccessfully to watch Fullmetal Alchemist. Successfully watched RWBY. Came back here.

That's about all so far.

Went to the hospital, then the post office came home and that's it so far, I expect I shall stay up until a silly time again watching heroes.

I travelled about 3 hours by train today to visit a "theme park" with my girlfriend. And obviously, I had a 3 hour travel back.

The park I visited wasn't as much a theme park with rollercoasters as it was a park with miniatures of dutch landmarks and buildings of cultural/historical value. I went there when I was 10 or so and my girlfriend never went there (despite it being less than an hour from her place), so I figured we'd go there.

And on my way back my girlfriend and I got a severe sugar rush and acted out like a bunch of lunatics in the train. The part we were sitting in was empty, so we weren't bothering anyone directly (though people might have overheard us 3 carriages away, lol)

Today I leaked "The Aspie Papers" online...now the NSA is freaked out that Aspies control THEM! ;D
At work I actually got some stuff done, wasn't yet found out that I'm not normal-I always have a fear I will be found out
and a bunch of n-t's will be gathering around me saying "burn the Aspie Frankenstein!" :(

Me? Well I got some discussion questions done early for my college class, enviromental science. Then I goofed around with some games onmycomputer, went for a quick walk, did some work on a tattoo for a friend andthen I worked on my story for a bit. All in all a nice day.

04:00am sleep
04:30pm woke up and read emails and notifications
05:00pm Nesquik while watching a stand up on tv.
05:40pm A friend of mine on skype asked me to play a game, I didn't feel like it at all but I did it because I had nothing else to do.
07:00pm Chatting & Listening to music
08:00pm Chatting & Listening to music
09:00pm Chatting & Listening to music
10:00pm Chatting & Listening to music
11:00pm Another friend of mine calls me on skype
12:00pm Chatting & talking with friend on skype
01:00am Friend on skype goes to sleep. Keep chatting & Listening to music
02:00am Chatting & Listening to music
03:00am Found a perfect plushie on the internet of a character I like, I loved it and started looking for the original page to see if I can buy it.
04:00am A friend of mine links me to a horror movie, I saw like 20 mins and got bored so I closed it.
05:00am I found the main page of the plushie and it said "Commissions are Closed"
05:46am (now) Listening to music.

So far today I've watched lots of horrible histories, played with the little one and arranged a sleepover for her, going to go play again in a minute, have something to eat watch several episodes of heroes, play left 4 dead, read for a bit and then it will probably be about 1am when I get to sleep.

I worked, I ate, I bathed and I came here :D

I wished one more routine would be, I hummed to a song I really love. :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Cooking, housework, laundry & groceries. With 2 dogs & a cat, the place can degenerate into a dump in short order!

New Threads

Top Bottom