Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
Geordie, Male, 31, from Singapore
Hello everyone! Jan 28, 2014
- Geordie was last seen:
- Jul 14, 2020
- Jul 11, 1990 (Age: 31)
- Home Page:
- Diagnosis Status:
- Autism (classic) - Officially Diagnosed
- Enable Politics Forum:
I am interested in some philosophy, politics and economics. I also think sustainable development is good for continued prosperity. Like Jeremy Bentham, I also think that we try to bring the greatest good to the greatest number - including creating conditions for opportunities, and for people to feel motivated putting in all our best, out of them.
- Political Party:
- US - Republican
Give me time and the Internet and I can do anything
SignatureI love sports. Whenever I can, I always watch the Detroit Tigers.
- Gerald R. Ford, President of the United States (1974 - 1977)
Also, if you are interested in me blog on autism in Singapore an Asia-Pacific, click here.