• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Your relationship status?

What's your relationship status?

• Dating and content with my relationship

Votes: 21 8.1%
  • Dating and quite content with my relationship

Votes: 16 6.2%
  • Dating and not very content with my relationship

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Engaged and content with my relationship

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Engaged and quite content with my relationship

Votes: 4 1.5%
  • Engaged and not very content with my relationship

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Married and content with my marriage

Votes: 17 6.5%
  • Married and quite content with my marriage

Votes: 20 7.7%
  • Married and not very content with my marriage

Votes: 8 3.1%
  • Recently divorced and looking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Recently divorced and not looking

• Recently separated and looking

Votes: 6 2.3%
  • Recently separated and not looking

Votes: 3 1.2%
  • Recently widowed and looking

• Recently widowed and not looking

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Single and looking

Votes: 82 31.5%
  • Single and not looking

Votes: 70 26.9%

• Total voters
I'm separated, and only not already divorced simply because the rules of the state Im' in -- apparently like to torture those that want divorces for a year first! o_O. I picked separated and looking but I thought it best to explain. I was married 13 years in a mostly loveless relationship. I'm not one to leave easily as I take relationships very seriously. She finally separated from me to pursue her favorite past time, to party and mingle with others. And by others I mean other men, I suspect it had been nagging at her for awhile as it was only a couple weeks before she had her first bf after our separation. (put it this way, we've been separated about 7 months now and she's had 3 bfs ) o_O I said looking but the truth is, I'm interested in a long distance friend, with whom our relationship has begun to change - in a good way. Will she become my gf? I'm not sure yet though :D One can only hope!

I have a lot of mixed friends but in highschool he called me the cutter and I called him the half-black guy so its kinda just what comes to mind lol

Probably about to be single.

images.jpg
:wink:

Both are partially Jewish by blood. I am German, Irish, English, Creole primarily, and a lot of Native American.

You do have unique look to you, though Dizzy. You don't look like a typical /Anglo Saxon girl & you don't look like a typical Ashkenazi Jewish one either so I guess your Native ancestry must account for the type of beauty you have. Mixed people are often the best looking ones. Actress Jessical Biel is also mixed Native (Chocktaw, I think she said) & European & so is Linda Carter (Wonder Woman) & Megan Fox so you're in good company!

I think you can look so very different to your parents/grandparents etc if you have a mixed background because who knows what genes you may end up with. Same with siblings, I have 2 cousins, both boys one is almost an exact duplicate of his mother(blonde hair,blue eyes,deathly pale,etc) wheras his slightly younger brother looks exactly like their father, dark hair / eyes, slightly olive skin tone.

Or even myself for example, here is one of my wedding photos with my parents in, my dad is fairly dark and yet I'd say I was quite light skinned considering how dark he is(and my brother is even lighter than me). Or this photo of my daughter, who'd guess her grandfather was as dark as he is.

You do have unique look to you, though Dizzy. You don't look like a typical /Anglo Saxon girl & you don't look like a typical Ashkenazi Jewish one either so I guess your Native ancestry must account for the type of beauty you have. Mixed people are often the best looking ones. Actress Jessical Biel is also mixed Native (Chocktaw, I think she said) & European & so is Linda Carter (Wonder Woman) & Megan Fox so you're in good company!

THANK you. I've been told I look differently but could never pin it on my ethnic background, just on random high cheekbones.

IMG_1267.jpg

@ Kelly: I LOVELOVELOVE your wedding photos in the elegant black dress: you looked stunning! It's a refreshing change from those ubiquitous 'poofy' white gowns that look like lamp shades sometimes. Your daughter looks almost exactly like my niece except that my niece's hair is less curly. IMG_0387.jpg She was only 3 in this shot but she's now 5 & looks exactly like your little Kyoko. It's so true that once the gene pool becomes diverse, you can never tell where a person comes from just by looking. The combinations are endless!

I'm a ****ing masochist in relationships that end, **** you problem solving brain there is nothing you can do.

New Threads

Top Bottom