• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

Benny and Joon.
Cute show with a young Johnny Depp.
But, it is a reminder of how some of us struggle with caregivers trying to make us go to a group home
because we get in the way.

Lucifer.
House.
Criminal Minds.

Zipping between the three. Not three screens all streaming at the same time.

Family Guy.

My brothers girlfriend hasn't watched it before and was appalled. lol

Jurassic World Cretaceous Camp. I thought it was going to be kiddy but it really wasn’t and had a good clean fun vibe to it. Not perfect due to moments of plot armor and some of the kids were annoying but I’ll take it over most animated series today that essentially rip off Steven Universe’s (Not a fan of that series just in case people get the wrong idea) art style.

I've been watching "The Dead Files", "Spartacus" series, "Gargoyles", and Dragon Ball Super. All of them are decent. The Spartacus series I'm talking Blood and Sand, Vengeance, and War of the Damned. Very adult series, but its a good storyline all the way through. Dead Files is good too due to the fact that the psychic they use is left completely in the dark and is very accurate in her readings and its backed by the retired homicide detective. Gargoyles gives me a throwback in to the past in my childhood. I miss that series, and it touches on some good points. Of course Dragon Ball Super (currently my fixation), I love because it confirms everything I had thought of and even takes some points that I have made in a couple stories of mine.

Always LOVE Hannibal Barca (who, by the way, is on my icon):

New Threads

Top Bottom