• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

PBS special on Pumas. Either Nature, or Nova, can't remember which one. Have a hard time telling them apart. Don't pay enough attention to either on a regular basis.

Tonight was episode 2 of the reboot of The Equalizer. We'll see if I keep up with it. Was kinda distracted tonight.

More importantly, Masterchef Canada was finally back!! YAAYY!!

Also watched new episode of NCIS:NOLA since they could be bothered to put it on at the advertised time for a change, even if it was an hour later than usual because of The Equalizer. But it worked out 'cause of Masterchef Canada.

Tried to catch bits of the Grand Ol' Opry's 95 anniversary shoe too, but as it was on at the same time as the latter two shows above, I missed most of it. Hopefully I'll be able to catch it On Demand, but we'll see,

Looks like Sundays and Tuesdays will be tv nights for now. At least when they manage to put on new episodes.

Norman Reedus' "Ride"

Norman teams up with actor Josh Brolin to cycle through New Zealand's North Island.

Great show...nice people. Always amusing to see so many people no matter where Norman goes who instantly recognize him from "The Walking Dead".

Futurama - Wikipedia
upload_2021-3-28_10-37-54.png

I found Numb3rs (streaming on Hulu).
I liked the few episodes that I had seen before but didn't always catch it during its original run.

Ghost Whisperer (on a journey to run through 10 specific tv shows for sentimental reasons and this is the second one)

New Threads

Top Bottom