• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What was the last TV show you watched?

I have been binge watching The Deuce on HBO, actually not a bad series despite its subject matter.

NBC's "Manifest".

I just hope it isn't headed towards an ending like "Lost". :rolleyes:

Meanwhile I'm enjoying NBC's "Debris". Seems to get wilder with each episode.

I started to watch Dragon Ball Super, it's been like 15years since I left it on GT and since I have a littrle more time, let's see what's with the new stuff.

Just 2 episodes in and idk if it is the adult in me but ffs Goku is a bad father (wants to train more than spend family time) and Veggeta sure doesn't know how to smile.

Watching The Good Wife, a female criminal defense attorney in a big Chicago law firm. But this came out in quite some time back. Only two seasons left to watch.

Clarice. A few hours ago. A spinoff series on the female detective that began in Silence of the Lambs
and the Hannibal Lector movies.

I didn't know where to post it or if to make a new thread, but if you are interested in Documentaries, history, science, world, etc etc, I found a site called MagellanTV, is like Netflix but only for documentaries and that kind of stuff.

It is around the same price as Netflix, $7 per month, but I have found it very very interesting, is the only way I entertain myself while walking on a treadmill at home lol

PD. Not sponsored in anyway, just wanted to share.

I am watching the Sopranos. Yes, l bought all the seasons. It's a roller coaster ride, and the acting, and plot and filming is excellent.

New Threads

Top Bottom