Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
- Last Activity:
- Dec 11, 2020
- Nov 16, 2020
- Trophy Points:
- Positive karma received:
If you don't want to know the answer, don't ask.., Female
- CDMcVey was last seen:
- Dec 11, 2020
- Diagnosis Status:
- Aspergers Syndrome - Officially Diagnosed
- Enable Politics Forum:
I'm diagnosed with high functioning autism with a higher than average IQ, Complex PTSD, Anxiety, and Depression (even though I don't feel depressed). I would like embark on this journey to finding out how to start working with these. I enjoy talking about Superman, DB/Z/GT/Super, paranormal events, Star Trek, politics (to a point), and am a research nut. My main goal? I want to make friends and find out more about these diagnoses, but I also want to have fun and enjoy the company of others more like me.
- Political Party:
- US - Republican
SignatureJust diagnosed ASD in Oct 2020