• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

That Sound Design Thread!

01.jpg

02.jpg

03.jpg

Remix seeds incoming! Just punch in a code and it's free. Sorry for the large images, lol

(and if this is being viewed from the future and all of the codes are taken, just DM me for a new one)

Also @Rodafina you are awesome at guitar! I had no idea you played!
Thank you. That is an old recording, though and my calluses have gotten soft. It would take me a bit to be able to play that one right now. I’ve played it so many times, though, I’m sure it’s there in my muscle memory just waiting to be woken up.

I posted one yesterday that was a little too much like a song, so I might clean up the mix a bit, stem it and see if anyone still wants to remix it. Maybe BC could be a good host for something like that? It's probably going to be a lot of guitar tracks, so I'll only do it if someone wants to give it a go!

I posted one yesterday that was a little too much like a song, so I might clean up the mix a bit, stem it and see if anyone still wants to remix it. Maybe BC could be a good host for something like that? It's probably going to be a lot of guitar tracks, so I'll only do it if someone wants to give it a go!

That waterfall is pretty cool.

For my part, I’m not there yet with creating any of this stuff, just consuming at the moment. But truly fascinated and enjoying what people are putting out on this thread.

This is so beautiful!!! I listen to a lot of music that sounds like this but yours has a special something <3
I would listen to a whole album of you playing guitar!

Aww geee. I know I’m not sunburned, I must be blushing.

For real though, Luca, thank you for taking the time to say this. It means a lot to me.

Do you have to have instagram access to see this? When I try to follow the link, it asks me to sign up for stuff.

Same here. I think I incorrectly labeled it being 'blocked' in the other thread, but it's a signup-wall that didn't used to exist for me. If they're trying to keep people from seeing content, I guess they're doing a good job :eek:

Weirdly my account of 250+ followers (it felt like so much at the time) is just outright gone, too, after a brief deactivation by me, so now I can't see anyone's IG content at all. I blame the Zuck

Last edited:
I had posted a video but it was super embarrassing. Sorry. I will make better quality audio recordings in the future, but I don't know if I'm ready to share them...

New Threads

Top Bottom