• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

That Sound Design Thread!

Even though I normally play guitar myself, I'm thinking about getting some cheesy guitar VST (demo) and doing a modular metal thing with these euclidean polyrhythms

I'm now developing my own modules! They're very basic right now, but I can't wait to possibly make my own image oscillator for the art remix thread in the future!

Or something that does even weirder stuff with images!

I'm now developing my own modules! They're very basic right now, but I can't wait to possibly make my own image oscillator for the art remix thread in the future!

Or something that does even weirder stuff with images!
Awesome! As usual, it is so cool to see you at work… The visuals of making these modules is art in itself.

I listen to my sound all the time… The campfire music that you made. It is embedded in my brain and it is a beautiful thing.

Keep at it agent slimepunk, you’re doing good things for the world with your experimentation.

Awesome! As usual, it is so cool to see you at work… The visuals of making these modules is art in itself.

I listen to my sound all the time… The campfire music that you made. It is embedded in my brain and it is a beautiful thing.

Keep at it agent slimepunk, you’re doing good things for the world with your experimentation.

Thank you! I'm so glad you like that one. These image oscillators are actually a little harder to control because of how unpredictable they are! They scan color values in the image and can kind of change in timbre abruptly so... they're pretty wild and dissonant to say the least!

The development part is actually really boring; all of that is done with code and UI elements. Unfortunately there's no way to listen to it while it's being made, but at least I managed to put some together that I can patch with! Those red, skinny ones without labels are the ones I made. They look really janky, but I haven't gotten into the UI phase yet and it'll be a long while before I can market and sell / give them away. I'm just shocked that they work as intended!

TTha
Almost sounds like an EDM / reggae crossover. Nice!

Also, does this mean you pulled the trigger on that FL license?
Erm ERM.... Freestyle playing. I try to recreate feelings through the sound/music, without playing any actual music/genre. I wouldn't try to categorise it and try to put it to any genre lol. I do play all of it on qwerty;) All instruments.
Not yet, I haven't bought it. I will when the time comes. I think proper PC should be first on the list. :) Cheers:)

TTha

Erm ERM.... Freestyle playing. I try to recreate feelings through the sound/music, without playing any actual music/genre. I wouldn't try to categorise it and try to put it to any genre lol. I do play all of it on qwerty;) All instruments.
Not yet, I haven't bought it. I will when the time comes. I think proper PC should be first on the list. :) Cheers:)
I hoped You'll mix it an Rodafina will add some guitars, initially. :)

This one probably sounds the most like their style. Not really sure why I just spent hours upon hours making this, but yeah

New Threads

Top Bottom