• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

That Sound Design Thread!

Slime_Punk

 Please erase
V.I.P Member
I figured, since there's an art remix thread... why not have an audio version? (This is not the same thing as posting full songs! There's a great thread for that already :))

Anyone can post their audio experiments (analog, digital, even just field recordings), offer up samples for others to remix, or just showcase your sound designing skills through audio or video snippets for us all to see! As usual, there are no 'losers', anyone is free to post their work and these are meant to be unfinished ideas that haven't become full songs yet... so there's no pressure to post a complete piece!

As usual, I'll be keeping this thread warm by remixing submitted samples, posting weird experiments, sharing some tips and tricks, and the like. All are welcome!

Last edited:
This would totally be something I'd join in if I had any idea what I was looking at.

That all looks so confusing.

This would totally be something I'd join in if I had any idea what I was looking at.

That all looks so confusing.

This is basically just what making music on computers looks like with a few different synths as examples.

Do you make sounds? Anything is welcome - even if it's just a recording of a guitar, a crowd, outdoor noises, etc!

See the best I could do is yell into my VR headset's internal mic, and even that is a bit of a process.

Preferably while not tripping over something in the process.

Finally after all of these years, I can synthesize a pretty realistic snare from scratch. Goes to show you that there's always more to learn!

I don’t think I even knew about this thread. Looking forward to checking it out more thoroughly.

Silhouette Mirage, you said we can offer any sound for remix? Any particular format?

This one (and the one above) are 100% free. It's so crazy to me how much you can do on a budget (or no budget) these days

New Threads

Top Bottom