• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

That Sound Design Thread!

There is so much stuff posted here since I looked I'm not able to catch up! Can You stop pls?
#coolest thread ever!

Don't worry about it! It's crap anyway lol:). Sorry for the hassle
It wasn’t a hassle, just curious about your work! I would offer the opinion that you may be harder on yourself than we are… It seems like we are interested in your work and what I’ve seen is pretty cool. Just wanted to offer a vote of confidence for your work.

It wasn’t a hassle, just curious about your work! I would offer the opinion that you may be harder on yourself than we are… It seems like we are interested in your work and what I’ve seen is pretty cool. Just wanted to offer a vote of confide

nce for your work.
Sorry I'm just drifting somewhere between nonsense and unnecessary... I promise I will post proper copy... Just struggling to find energy to do things etc. Do apologise my ignorance.
What are You using for sharing? Is it SoundCloud?

Sorry I'm just drifting somewhere between nonsense and unnecessary... I promise I will post proper copy... Just struggling to find energy to do things etc. Do apologise my ignorance.
What are You using for sharing? Is it SoundCloud?
I am struggling with energy, too. Focus has also been trouble for me lately.

Anyway, I’m also having a bit of trouble figuring out how to share sound files. I am much more accustom to sharing images and art files, but here, I’ve mostly been taking in other peoples stuff.

The one time I did share, I think it was via SoundCloud and Silhouette Mirage took it from there.

I am struggling with energy, too. Focus has also been trouble for me lately.

Anyway, I’m also having a bit of trouble figuring out how to share sound files. I am much more accustom to sharing images and art files, but here, I’ve mostly been taking in other peoples stuff.

The one time I did share, I think it was via SoundCloud and Silhouette Mirage took it from there.
Worst thing about me that I know how to do that and all theory but will find 100 excuses to one solution... Why I shouldn't do that and do something else... Anyway lol...
I promise I will share my videos. For now it's cool to watch You people!

I don't know if I mentioned it in the other thread, but Mediafire lets you upload without an account so you don't have to have any personally-identifying information anywhere. A lot of people avoid mass-sharing with GDrive for that reason, but there are some cool alternatives.

I personally used to be scared things would get stolen if I uploaded them that way, but now I kind of welcome it. Especially since mostly everything I make is available for remixing in one way or another!

I had posted a video but it was super embarrassing. Sorry. I will make better quality audio recordings in the future, but I don't know if I'm ready to share them...

Dang. I completely understand, though. If anyone feels more comfortable with a VIP-section remix thread and the mods allow, maybe we can make one there? Just a random thought!

And if they did, I'd be cool with an audio / visual version if you guys are!

My living room

Attachments

• IMG_20221211_184345.jpg
    IMG_20221211_184345.jpg
    945 KB · Views: 61

New Threads

Top Bottom