• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wrong Planet

Wrong Planet 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I feel Wrong Planet is full of Boov and I happen to be Oh!
The captain with the shusher being the moderators.

When you use a private site and/or join a private organization, they have the right to enforce their rules within the legal framework.
They do not have to give you freedom of speech and expression. They also don't have to honor other freedoms and rights.

Only government stuff and government backed stuff has to abide by the constitution and other frameworks.
More the reason its not a helpful site at all and is complete and utter garbage!

Its advantage is that it has a lot more users than this site. More users means more responses. But it doesn't have the community feel of this one I guess, but I like both.

There is more activity there and people, but its easy to be lost in the crowd and feel ignorred. There also is more of the standard snarkiness. So even with with all the traffic, relatively few stay and many (most?) bounce off. Many Aspies need something less combative. Hence the importance of sites like AC.

Well maybe the users should have read the ToS before agreeing to it.
Like most site including this one, terms are subject to change.
There is no ToS just the same set of rules, if it was subject to change then changing in moderation was in place it was an ok site until decent moderators who showed no favoritism and had level heads left! Now its a fake help site! I saw it got sick of it no longer cared if it meant being banned speaking up against it it is what it is and that is all there is to it, any site that claims to be a help site that favors bullies is no place to be. So yes it is now garbage. The same rules only apply those the current moderators favor so personal attacks are ok if the moderators like you enough. So a forum does not need to support freedom of speech and is against it is one thing, but claiming to be a help site and letting bullies personally attack you and mods supporting bullying is another so yeah its a trap and a bully site and a nazi site. WP is not the ideal place for autistics and is not safe. These are facts, i accept it and pointing it out.If you want to help people with autism out, dont make the mistake of having a politics section because that is bound to stir things up and make things worse, this site does not have a politics section and I am greatful, I dont have to deal with hardcore trump supporters let alone ISIS sypathizers or radical feminists, politics should be in a non autistic site tbh.When it comes to ToS is when I am installing an update or downloading an MMORPG, WP does not have that.

Last edited:
I went to Wrong Planet yesturday. It turned out to be a mistake, I put one post to introduce myself and not even one person said hello to me. No more going back for me. I like it much better here.

One thing Wrong planet is good for, is revisiting the same male v female issues over and over and over and over... :D

I went to Wrong Planet yesturday. It turned out to be a mistake, I put one post to introduce myself and not even one person said hello to me. No more going back for me. I like it much better here.
I think I may have actually found your intro thread but gave a generic reply.
Although in my head, I was tempted to type this?

"Hello, welcome to the WrongPlanet? I take it you were looking for the RightPlanet?
I think I know where the right planet is and unfortunately, you won't find it here." :D

I think there has actually been a few replies too since you last posted if I even replied to the right thread that is?

"Hello, welcome to the WrongPlanet? I take it you were looking for the RightPlanet?
I think I know where the right planet is and unfortunately, you won't find it here." :D

I think there has actually been a few replies too since you last posted if I even replied to the right thread that is?
Perhaps I was too impatient.

It is time to summon the Death Star or Star Killer Base to destroy the wrong planet and end them of their misery once and for all! Or grab Vegeta so he can use his Gallic Gun and blow that planet up!

One thing Wrong planet is good for, is revisiting the same male v female issues over and over and over and over... :D
They need the site activity to stay alive... :p

Seriously most Asperger and Autism sites imploded due to a lack of activity and funding over time.

I know its messed up but I feel tempted to flood that site with Moonman vids on an alternate account from my smart phone, they know my IP but my smart phone bypasses that and I can view it all and it has no IP address! LOL Also for those who dont know what a trigglypuff is heres a vid!

That's for sure!!! After I was diagnosed I found several sites. None of them are in existence now. A few from here left to start their own site. One is gone and the other is just barely operating; the activity is very minimal with only a handful of people. From what I've seen and experienced over the past few years, this is the best game in town. Wrong Planet isn't even worth discussing since most who are here and have been there know what it's all about.
Well most sites regardless of content tend to fail or fade out of existence.

I miss Cornflake, Tallyman, and Hyperlexian they were good mods and were level headed and understood me but once they left the site went to hell and i think they felt it and the stress got to them as well.
i liked cornflake and tallyman as well,cant recall hyperlexian and ive been there since 2005 which is weird.

the problem i had with WP is there was a lot of bullying going on,i was groomed by a user [not sure if allowed to state their names] using multiple accounts,and from there she/he started bullying me,severely.they knew i was non verbal and unable to express my stress to anyone else,and they purposely targedted me because of this,they also strangely used my blog and my words on WP to mimick my level of autism and they changed their personality from someone high functioning;driving and working in a hospital ward for sick kids,to someone who was low functioning like me.
i felt i had my very first friend when i was been groomed by her because we were so alike but its because she was just copying my traits/difficulties/likes/dislikes.

she made me suicidal eventually,and was regulary telling me i dont belong on WP because i am LFA and my words mean nothing,she told me i was a burden on society and i need to kill myself.
i became very pyschotic and extremely depressed,and it affected my challenging behavior which was now at a extreme level, i ended up sectioned in a intelectual disability hospital for 4 months and i lost my home.
i am still very damaged by this and apart from to report what happened which got her main account banned, have never gone back to WP since because the site was full of her sock puppets.

i recently gained internet after living without it since january this year and i decided this week to look into visiting an autism forum again so i came back here,taking kitten steps,not rushing into it.

i liked cornflake and tallyman as well,cant recall hyperlexian and ive been there since 2005 which is weird.

the problem i had with WP is there was a lot of bullying going on,i was groomed by a user [not sure if allowed to state their names] using multiple accounts,and from there she/he started bullying me,severely.they knew i was non verbal and unable to express my stress to anyone else,and they purposely targedted me because of this,they also strangely used my blog and my words on WP to mimick my level of autism and they changed their personality from someone high functioning;driving and working in a hospital ward for sick kids,to someone who was low functioning like me.
i felt i had my very first friend when i was been groomed by her because we were so alike but its because she was just copying my traits/difficulties/likes/dislikes.

she made me suicidal eventually,and was regulary telling me i dont belong on WP because i am LFA and my words mean nothing,she told me i was a burden on society and i need to kill myself.
i became very pyschotic and extremely depressed,and it affected my challenging behavior which was now at a extreme level, i ended up sectioned in a intelectual disability hospital for 4 months and i lost my home.
i am still very damaged by this and apart from to report what happened which got her main account banned, have never gone back to WP since because the site was full of her sock puppets.

i recently gained internet after living without it since january this year and i decided this week to look into visiting an autism forum again so i came back here,taking kitten steps,not rushing into it.
Thats horrible, the site is doing more harm than good these days, it made me depressed as well, and the current mods seem to stick up for the bullies and do nothing when you report them and when you stick up for yourself they ban you instead.

I'm taking a break from there. I'm also feeling I have to walk on eggshells and I can't post anything without anyone thinking I have an agenda there or that I am talking about someone when in fact I am talking about myself or speaking in general or talking from a personal experience or someone thinking I am insulting people there. Deja vu.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom