• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Wrong Planet

Wrong Planet 1

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am a bit sociopathic myself but I never felt the need to be aggressive towards anyone. It's easier to just avoid them and not get involved. I have a WP account but hardly ever use it. I feel this site is more applicable to my needs, more personable.

As you look kinda cute, you might be able to get away with sociaopathic/violent behaviour, guys will just see it as youi asserting female dominance.

The site is also run by radical feminists and hard core religious people, if you oppose either they pounce on ya. If you dissagree that men are all scum they will remove your post and send you a warning or ban you. If you dissagree with the immoral teachings of the bible or koran that encourages homophobia or the hate groups that they create you get attacked and banned as well. At least in the political section, it is a politically correct sight to the extreme that you have no voice and must be censored, they censor the truth and do not like it.

I posted there very briefly, about four? years ago. It didn't feel very welcoming or comfortable. In fact, it left me uneasy about trying out another Aspie site, but then I can be overly cautious/guarded.

JUST TO LET YOU GUYS KNOW....WRONG PLANET AND ASPIE CENTRAL WILL POTENTIALLY BE MERGING :p;)
But this site is so much better! Also not as buggy with the having to fill captcha each time and the mod from WP might go to war with AS Mods and try to bully them.

Last edited:
Has to be a troll post, I doubt that happening I dont want that cancer of the internet merging with us!

I would not want to have Fascist Nazis taking over this site and keeping members in fear as well as the native mods! Wrong planet is over run by nazis and fascists!

Has to be a troll post, I doubt that happening I dont want that cancer of the internet merging with us!
I'm no troll, I'm smeagol/gollum, and I was once a handsome looking hobbit if just with a weird voice.

I posted there very briefly, about four? years ago. It didn't feel very welcoming or comfortable. In fact, it left me uneasy about trying out another Aspie site, but then I can be overly cautious/guarded.

Well, no offence, but you do only have one eye and you're basically apu's face re-skinned with white skin, big female lips and a purple pony tail. Sory but, even I wouldn't welcome someone like you :p

Last edited:
I'm no troll, I'm smeagol/gollum, and I was once a handsome looking hobbit if just with a weird voice.

Well, no offence, but you do only have one eye and you're basically apu's face re-skinned with white skin, big female lips and a purple pony tail. Sory but, even I wouldn't welcome someone like you :p

Wrong planet is garbage and a total cesspool of SJW overly politically correct nazis!The idea of having a political section is bait for flame wars! Time to walk on eggshells at all times or if you fart your going to get banned. No surprise if trigglypuff moderates the site to be honest, its that bad.

Wrong planet is garbage and a total cesspool of SJW overly politically correct nazis!The idea of having a political section is bait for flame wars! Time to walk on eggshells at all times or if you fart your going to get banned. No surprise if trigglypuff moderates the site to be honest, its that bad.
No, they have newer harsher mods and Alex still does stuff.

None of that is true anymore.

It's more feminism, right wing/Trump supporters (majority of users), a few crazy BernieBros, Android users, Windows users and few other groups.

Linux, Apple users, centrists, left leaning, non Fox News types and others are in for a world of hate.
Though my Pokemon Go thread withstood the mods and is very popular on the unpopular gaming board.

No, they have newer harsher mods and Alex still does stuff.

None of that is true anymore.

It's more feminism, right wing/Trump supporters (majority of users), a few crazy BernieBros, Android users, Windows users and few other groups.

Linux, Apple users, centrists, left leaning, non Fox News types and others are in for a world of hate.
Though my Pokemon Go thread withstood the mods and is very popular on the unpopular gaming board.
No wonder, i dont agree with femnazis or trump nuts! I just like level headed people!You express yourself in opposition to either the mods will jump in and threaten to ban you and ignore the personal attacks the trumpers and feminists make towards you even though personal attacks are against the rules. Such hypocrites, and you stand up for yourself and express yourself you get banned, that is what happened to me.I am not going to allow people to to keep me down and prevent me to speak my voice! I Did what I had to do even if it meant me getting me banned I am not going to let people bully me anymore so good riddance to that place! Its a fascist site tbh thats my opinion. You have no freedom of speech or expression you have to walk on eggshells at all times and stay in fear and if stuff offends you its too bad you must let them keep walking all over you!Some help sight that is, if your a free thinker who wants to express and think outside the box your a threat, stay between the lines and stay inside your box! I am the Pikachu that does not like to be put inside his pokeball!

Last edited:
No wonder, i dont agree with femnazis or trump nuts! I just like level headed people!You express yourself in opposition to either the mods will jump in and threaten to ban you and ignore the personal attacks the trumpers and feminists make towards you even though personal attacks are against the rules. Such hypocrites, and you stand up for yourself and express yourself you get banned, that is what happened to me.I am not going to allow people to to keep me down and prevent me to speak my voice! I Did what I had to do even if it meant me getting me banned I am not going to let people bully me anymore so good riddance to that place! Its a fascist site tbh thats my opinion. You have no freedom of speech or expression you have to walk on eggshells at all times and stay in fear and if stuff offends you its too bad you must let them keep walking all over you!Some help sight that is, if your a free thinker who wants to express and think outside the box your a threat, stay between the lines and stay inside your box! I am the Pikachu that does not like to be put inside his pokeball!
When you use a private site and/or join a private organization, they have the right to enforce their rules within the legal framework.
They do not have to give you freedom of speech and expression. They also don't have to honor other freedoms and rights.

Only government stuff and government backed stuff has to abide by the constitution and other frameworks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

New Threads

Top Bottom