• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Jump Force, trying to unlock the final 10 achievements I have left before it leaves Xbox Game Pass.

Im currently playing like 3 games, GTAV Online, Project cars 2 and yesterday I bought Forza Horizon 3 (It was on sale aat $10 on Microsoft store), so far it is a great game, as fun as I tought it would be, even more.

I'm considering purchasing Battlefield Bad Company 2 because my computer can run it and it's still decently active, I believe.

My favorite thing now is my Oculus Quest. I added a link and built a PC. I played a ton of Skyrim, but nothing like this. I play Blades and Sorcery, Robo Recall and After you Fall. This are high intensity. I lose patience fast in slow moving games, or puzzle games. Here is a video when I started. I am much further along. Just want to say initially these games seem barbaric to someone new, but it becomes obvious quickly the NPCs (non-playable characters) are not real, and I am basically trying to be John Wick.

I setup up a SkyFactory Minecraft Server for my kid. It only costs $20 a month for the hosting. I am on reddit/MinecraftServer a lot. I end up playing a lot of Minecraft because my son doesn't have anyone available at times. (It is fun though). I put up a series of doors and dug a trench to defeat the mobs. SkyFactory has mobs that look like players and they have guns of all things. I am going to set mob notice distance to infinite and prank someone. When they spawn in, all the mobs in the world start to attack. Fun huh?

I found on reddit there are a ton of hosting services now dedicated to Minecraft. You don't have to be that technical. Here is just one:

Minecraft Server Hosting - ScalaCube

Let the fun begin. I told my son the startup logs said chickens didn't load. He laughed his head off.

Oh yeah. Our server is private. Only friends. You don't have to be public. In fact good luck, there are so many good ones, any announcement will be ignored unless your world is top notch and you advertise with a good video. I don't know how people monetize it. Maybe in app purchases or their own merch?

Last edited:
You don't have to be public. In fact good luck, there are so many good ones, any announcement will be ignored unless your world is top notch and you advertise with a good video. I don't know how people monetize it. Maybe in app purchases or their own merch?
Generally, people don't like Minecraft server creators including microtransactions in their servers, especially Java edition players. The major ones sell their own merch (and some do have microtransactions), but most simply use a crowd funding service such as Patreon.

Thanks Joshua - its good to hear from someone who knows. It seems unworkable even as a side business. I did a toy business for a while that was fun, it was not justifiable, but the experience helped my career.

Just got the Amnesia collection (for 80% off!) for my Nintendo Switch and have started playing The Dark Descent. Love it so far.

I have been playing Splatterhouse on the Xbox 360. It is very high class family entertainment.

I am glad I only spent a few dollars on getting the disc. It is a very repetitive game that loses its shock value about half an hour into it.

New Threads

Top Bottom