• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Re-playing the second half of the Final Fantasy VII Remake. I am getting some stuff I missed on my first play through.

I’ve also played on Zelda: Breath of the Wild and Daemon x Machina some since my younger brother got me a Switch for Christmas.

Crash Bandicoot 4: It's About Time! That No Dillo Dally level is a total pain in the butt when it comes to destroying crates, both in Normal and I.Verted Mode. :grimacing: I had to skip those until I come back for it later.

like any aspie on this forum,i'm a gamer.currently,i'm playing Red Dead Redemption,because it reminds us (aspies) of the freedom to socially & societally live our own lives however we choose to,like outlaws (I haven't played the second one),as well as a spinoff to Mortal Kombat called Shaolin Monks,because women remind me as an aspie of a mystical place called Outworld,because when our world (aspergeria),merges with the world of women,everything goes sideways in a social setting really ast and really quick.I played much of Farcry 4,because it reminds me of what goes on between neurodiversities & neurotypicals:things with the potential to go crazy,i also play Grand Theft Auto IV:Complete Edition,because you have the option to kill whoever you're asked to kill.

Last edited:
I installed Red Dead Redemption 2 on the Xbox One S at my Parents' last night.

Didn't think it'd work but it did.

have
you robbed any trains ? there is also a mission where you rescue a kidnapped Van Der Linde gang member's son & you come into the mission,guns blazing.unfortunately,I haven't played it yet,but it taught us as aspies,how to societally live our own lives in a social setting,however we choose to,like outlaws.

Last edited:
Just Cause 4. Not sure what to think of this game yet.

what about Farcry 4 ? the stealth elements in the game remind me of a ninja:to avoid being seen upon eye contact,especially by women because of how unattractive,as well as severely awkward,I appear to them :angry: :angry: :angry: :rage: :rage: :rage:.

Last edited:
I finally managed to install WWE 2k19 to the Xbox at my Parents' tonight, wouldn't install before but there was an update on my Xbox yesterday, and stuff works now.

Plus I still have nearly 1 TB left of a 2 TB external hard drive I bought nearly 6 years ago.

whatever you did to any of the bad guy superstars counterparts is different from what i'm going to do to them on the eventual day I get WWE 2K20 (whether the graphics & gameplay are terrible or not),along with my very first PS4,as well as my first PS5.

Last edited:
like any aspie on this forum,i'm a gamer.currently,i'm playing Red Dead Redemption,because it reminds us (aspies) of the freedom to socially & societally live our own lives however we choose to,like outlaws (I haven'the played the second one),as well as a spinoff to Mortal Kombat called Shaolin Monks,because women remind me as an aspie of a mystical place called Outworld,because when our world (aspergeria),merges with the world of women,everything goes sideways really fast and really quick :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:.I played much of Farcry 4,because it reminds me of what goes on between neurodiversities & neurotypicals:things with the potential to go crazy,in also play Grand Theft Auto IV:Complete Edition,because you have the option to kill whoever you choose to kill,as well as the ones who you're asked to kill.:smilingimp: :smilingimp: :smilingimp: :smilingimp: :smilingimp: :smilingimp: :smilingimp: :smilingimp: :smilingimp: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing::laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing::laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk: :smirk::sweatsmile: :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile::sweatsmile: :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile: :sweatsmile::tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy::tearsofjoy: :sweatsmile: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy: :tearsofjoy:.I think @MrAllen knows there is a youtube channel owned by WWE'S Xavier Woods called UpUpDownDown.
Can you please not spam the emoji? Also, there is a lot of bold text that is not needed. It makes your message hard to read. Also, MrAllen hasn't been on for quite a while. He won't respond anytime soon.

Shin Megami Tensei Devil Summoner for the first time ever. I've played through Nocturne and Digital Devil Saga already, and I loved them both.

Earlier today I finished Batman: Arkham Knight. That was such a good game. I'm not quite sure what game I want to start playing next, but otherwise I play Animal Crossing: New Horizons and Super Mario Maker 2 daily.

I still am working on Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor on the Xbox One, and I also recently started Kingdom Hearts 1.5 + 2.5 on the same console. I am going to go for full achievement completion on both of these games.

I started up BioShock Remastered on PlayStation 4. This is my first time playing it since it originally released in 2007 and it still holds up really well. I like the whole underwater world, it's fun exploring and finding the audio journals and now they have videos you can find that show interviews with the game's director.

I recently read something about a new BioShock being in the works, hopefully they don't stray too far from what made the first three games so good.

Still working on getting the final DLC achievements on Shadow of Mordor, also started it on the 360 recently, and I quickly realized it doesn't look as pretty on the 360 as it does on the One. Still a very fun game, though, with stackable achievements.

New Threads

Top Bottom