• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What video game are you currently playing?

Silent Hill HD 2/3 Collection. Really annoyed when Xbox took it over as I'd smashed it all on PS when first out. Now I have to get all the Xbox cheevos. SH2 great music but poor story & dull game play. Been years..must not get addicted again either. SH3 no comment. Must do SH2 first. Green spray challenge atm.

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge on the 360.

A large callous is developing on my left thumb thanks to this game. Thanks, Team Ninja?

Update: Totally abandoned SH2 Green spray. As usual with my obsessions, going online, I soon discovered Dragonage Inquisitions on the Xbox One. Having played both before, that's me obsessed again. Bought One S, off I go. Do you know you can import what you did in previous DA games to change the storyline? ? Mind boggling. Far too complicated for me, I played every class, romanced everyone & can no longer remember my fav ending on those earlier ganes so just game defaults in DAI. See you in a few years..☺

PSOBB whilst PSU Clementine is down for final update before release.

I cycle the few games I play. Fallout 4, New Vegas, Borderlands, Total War franchise and PSO and PSU.

I try other games but dislike almost everything I try.

Ed

Lots & lots of Post Scriptum.... ( A WWII FPS ) it's just awesome, graphically & sonically.
Here's a vid of some of the antics that are often found in game.
It's just been updated btw.

Black Desert on the Xbox One. Trying to grind out horse training to 31 for an achievement and it is taking forever.

Mmm... I've yet to install that after I grabbed it the other week when it was free.
I have heard Black Desert is a bit of a grind, with the grind emphasising that one should pay to play... Think I'll have a look at it tomorrow.

Just bought Forza Horizon 4 Ultimate Edition on PC. Used to have it on an old MS account which has since been deleted. This edition was a silly price (£80) but comes with every car pack and DLC. Can't really say it's worth it as I know that's overpriced, but at least I know I enjoyed the game last time I played it.

Ed

New Threads

Top Bottom