• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

I've been observing a nesting swan during my permitted daily outdoor exercise. Today she stood up to preen herself and allowed me a glimpse of her clutch - half a dozen eggs. <3

Watching three C-130s from our Air National Guard doing a very low level flyover to honor all our essential workers in the fight against COVID-19. Essentially they were buzzing all the hospitals in town and managed to go right over my apartment.

Luckily it didn't involve any broken windows. :cool:

The first thing I saw this morning was that Captain Tom Moore had been promoted to Colonel & had an aerial fly past courtesy of the RAF. It actually brought tiers to my eyes out of happiness. Nice way to start the day. :)

Despite social isolation, and less of everything, l did not turn into a garden gnome or smurf yet. Like l am surviving.

Saw a papilio zelicaon & two others butterflies I have yet to identify.

Today going online and reading about systematic abuse. I encountered this and still do to some extent with the medical community. It was very noticeable with my divorce. Where l actually felt l would get zero help from anybody. Every attorney l went to represented him. Spent 18,000 trying to find an attorney to represent me because the divorce contract always had errors in his favor. Divorce older woman l guess are prime viticims for this. I think in the end l left the state l was in because l didn't feel like one single attorney would represent me in that entire state. At least in California- l finally found okay representation. I am happy l figured this out and realise that nothing but abusive men show up around me. No, l can be miserable alone, l don't need your miserable self to abuse me. I am happy to have figured it out.

Last edited:
The same thing as always, Trying to take over the world : ) I try to practice making myself happy; like the "Science of Happiness" of Aristotle

Reading this thread makes me happy. I love all the neat, little things that you all find that delight you.

New Threads

Top Bottom