• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

Labouring and seeing progress with own garden design :)

Picking up a days paid work, next week, in someone else's garden :)

Planting carrot seeds in my vegetable garden and not liking that they take 68 days to mature from seedling to carrot. I want those carrots now! So I went out and bought fresh carrots and made a carrot raisin salad.

Went to a small music fest to meet a guy from Craigslist who I was buying a keyboard case from. It was far from crowded so I stayed for a few hours and the bands had really good sound. Only $5 to get in, and pops were $1, and hotdogs were $1.

Sometime in the night a cat had walked all over my car with muddy feet. I was contemplating going through a car wash, then saw where some kids were washing cars for donations, so I got a wash and they got some money. I like to support someone who's working to support themselves.

Then came back and went to the Freedom fest where they sync the fireworks to music. They always have a band first but every previous year the sound quality was horrible, just a wall of bass rumble and you couldn't hear anything else. Well this year, different band, it was clear and defined, and very good. The bass was clear and defined. The organ/synth player was an old guy and from the way he played, I really wonder if he played professionally at some point. He also had topnotch equipment, and his sound sounded like something from a studio.

And I didn't hit a raccoon on the way back. Two recent years in a row, I hit a raccoon on the way back from this event, both times on the same road in almost the same spot.

That's enough for one weekend. Probably not going to leave the house Sunday.

Waking, getting up, out and busy before the masses.

Being able to appreciate that quiet stillness.

My (shop bought, not home grown) nectarines were ripe. I ate three. Juice dripped from my elbows.
I do love nectarines! :D

My mom moved into her apartment last Sunday. Been doing lots of stuff this week, finally feel free. Weather has been pretty good too.

OMG I need to go and eat the rest of the nectarines! Then that'll be the thing that made me happy today! :D

I also spent six hours re-watching LoveLive! season one from start to finish.. :oops:

Finished studying the chapter I'm currently on.
And I'm really excited about moving to the next, as it introduces something I really want to learn.

Going to see Starship tomorrow night in the next town from here. Knew about it but forgot and missed them when they came to my town in 2015 for free, kicked myself for awhile because Mickey Thomas was still with them. They say he's not with them now but it still should be a really good show.

Still wired up from the show last night. Also the heat and humidity seems to have broken and it's clear out. Might go up to the Bridge today.

New Threads

Top Bottom