• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

So nice to read posts about members and their cats.

My happiness this morning comes from taking one of my cats to the vet for a post op check and being told she's doing really well.

They're all sleeping now which makes me happy as they're not under my feet :):):)

I was going to say it was listening to the brand new Kizuna AI song Sky High through a decent bassy amplifier, four times (and counting!) which was seriously amazing (not so much for the neighbours but I think they were out) .. But today was also the day
IT ARRIVED! :eek:

The legendary
legend
of legends
The leg-leg-legend

μ'sic Forever

I couldn't wait to unwrap it and say "oooohh aaawwh wwooaahhhhhh! ! !" to it, but I have to save it for my birthday so I can't watch it yet. :confused:
Also don't even own a bluray player, yet. :rolleyes:

_20190723_201719.JPG
_20190723_201639.JPG

Last edited:
Cool lightning over the sea around midnight. Very bright.
I put some clothes on and sauntered outside with my vape, hoping to see just one or two flashes.
It was only raining lightly. Big drops but few.
The smell of the ozone was not too strong. Quite comfortable warmth and humidity.
I decided to not bother going out into the rain. I had only heard two thunder claps and none since I put my clothes on. I was about to go back inside when I spotted something...

Somebody had put a large bottle of Budweiser on the ground right next to the entrance to my house. It wasn't quite off the pavement, it wasn't quite onthe path, it was just on the corner. The top is still on it and it's cold (not pee!). This is a strange thing and it is a happy thing. o_O:)

Thank you Thor or whoever for my cold beer on a warm night! :D

Live in a beautiful place. And my job is okay! And l may be buying my own home soon! Way cool.

I'm feeling hopeful that my new Anti psychotic will carry less side effects than the last.

Coffee. l thank the coffee deity. And l have four p/t job skills right now, when 5 years ago, l was a big fat zero.

The Mickey Mouse doll I ordered from Amazon arrived today. Disney and Amazon haters gonna hate.
I wish that the Minnie Mouse that I also ordered arrived today as well, but just because you order two separate things on the same day doesn't mean they'll arrive on the same day.
I'm sure Minnie will arrive soon. I'll try not to mention to her about my little chats with Mickey when she does.:D

The Mickey Mouse doll I ordered from Amazon arrived today. Disney and Amazon haters gonna hate.
I wish that the Minnie Mouse that I also ordered arrived today as well, but just because you order two separate things on the same day doesn't mean they'll arrive on the same day.
I'm sure Minnie will arrive soon. I'll try not to mention to her about my little chats with Mickey when she does.:D

Maybe you will upload a pic of them together hanging out. Since if l collect dolls or cats at this old age, lord knows what my nickname will be. Catlady, crazy lady with 50 dolls in her living room.

My daughter came up from downstate to visit today. Haven't seen her since she graduated. It was good.

New Threads

Top Bottom