• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

What made you happy today?

3 day weekend with the holiday. Then work 1.5 days next week, then off again the rest of the week as I go downstate to see my daughter graduate.

It was a nice weekend, it got to 70F for a change. Cleaned and sharpened the mower, did the first mowing of the season. Got the new windshield in the wagon, headliner almost completely redone, upgraded dome light soldered in.

Saw my daughter graduate last night, then took her out for the day today. Also was able to get a yearbook from the school since they had some left. $65 is a lot but I'll only do it once. It's also pretty big as there are almost 300 kids in her class. I'm used to having gone to school in a class of 20 kids.

Got a new (used) keyboard today. Casio XWP1. Been wanting one for a few years, a guy in the next town was selling one for far less than I've seen online. Got all the sounds of my existing Casio CTK-611, plus an analog synth section, 6 layers of sounds, Hammond simulation with adjustable drawbars and Leslie simulator, pitch bend wheel, lots of good stuff. Seems to sound pretty good, hopefully I will no longer feel the need to haul my Hammond into the house. Also has a spot for an SD card, so I can save my settings. I can create some really cool sounds on my CTK-611 but once I pull the plug they are gone, no way to save them.

Mowed the big part of the yard yesterday, about 3 acres. Takes about 3 hours and 3 gallons of gas but I like how it looks when it's done.

Taking my bike out for a few hours after work. Now my bony butt is sore. But that's ok because it's the last nice day before it's supposed to storm for about a week.

I haven’t picked my skin for a couple days which has allowed some of it to heal.

It didn't storm today like it was supposed to. Had enough of that lately.

New Threads

Top Bottom