• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

IntroducingBabyToPets.jpg

Another one from my little girl, we were playing, the game was that she had to act out whatever I said, whether it was a cat, cardboard box, paediatrician or whatever. So we had lots of fun with it and then I said 'dancing' so she danced, then I said 'crazy man' and she just shook her head wildly and spoke gibberish. Then I said 'crazy man in a nightclub' and she sat down and waved her arms around and shook her head wildly. So I asked her why on earth that was what I said, her answer....

"He's crazy! so he's in bed but he THINKS he's in a nightclub"

Wikipedia said:
In May 2005, Armstrong became involved in an unusual legal battle with his barber of 20 years, Marx Sizemore. After cutting Armstrong's hair, Sizemore sold some of it to a collector for $3,000 without Armstrong's knowledge or permission. Armstrong threatened legal action unless the barber returned the hair or donated the proceeds to a charity of Armstrong's choosing. Sizemore, unable to get the hair back, decided to donate the proceeds to the charity of Armstrong's choice.

:bounce:

My girlfriend made me this keyring

mushroom.jpg

And as some of you know, I share a first name with a famous nintendo character related to these mushrooms.

So I asked her "is this a silent hint for me to grow up?"

Earlier today I bought some meds for my ear. It's all clogged up so I need it cleared out.

So while looking at the insert for use and risks, it said "avoid contact to the eyes". To where I was... great, aspie medication... no eyecontact.

My parents had no clue what I was going on about though

An episode of iCarly. Very funny show, even if I am in college. I laughed at the ilook a like episode from season 2.

One of my ex-girlfriends tried to win me back by saying that she's going to school for European auto repair.

Obvious lie, and an exceptionally unbelievable one at that.

A little girl came trick or treating last night and she goes trick or treat smell my feet and she kept saying it, my boyfriend told her say trick or treat its nicer, his correcting her made laugh. Also a little boy, instead of taking candy out of our candy bowl tried to put one in from his bowl. And one little i told him he could have two peices he took one I told him he could have one more, he goes no thank you.

New Threads

Top Bottom