• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

Someone posted this on Facebook;

I'm thinking of organizing a flash mob to go into Home Depot and see if we can construct a small house in the aisle before they call the cops.

Who's in?

This afternoon a boy at my school reversed his Renault Clio into a Land Rover. No damage done to either car luckily, but I cracked up.

My mom complained that I hurt her when I poked her.
I told her that she was too fragile, then she scoffed and said, "Me? Me? Fragile?"
And I said, "Yeah. A fly could decide to land on your shoulder and it'd probably dislocate it. You'd come to me saying, 'ow, ow, Lily, my shoulder!'."
Then she started to laugh so I laughed.

tumblr_m17w7xsuN51qh3bebo1_500.png

Hummm the last thing that made me laugh was a quote from Andromeda:
Rommie: Harper, are you sure this is wise? You barely understand this technology. If it doesn't work--
Harper: I know, I know...It'll twist me into an abstract painting. (poses) "Harper, Descending Staircase".

Sorry I just am in love with Harper from this show...he makes laugh all the time with geekiness.

Dollie humor: Give me all your eyeballs and where the hell is your head...(looking around for the head)

Yes some dollies actually loose their heads its part of the locking mechanism of some dolls.

My other thing is:

I have a drawer full of body parts what do you need?

Makes me laugh every time.

(last week I drilled a 1 inch by 1/4 inch hole in my left leg)

Sam (joking around): "And the only people we have to pour the concrete is me and Dolby, and that kid screwed himself!!!"

An egg is the unluckiest thing on the planet: it only gets laid once, it only gets eaten once, it takes two minutes to get hard, it comes in a box with eleven other guys, and the only one who ever sits on its face is its mom.

:lol2:

I laughed my socks off at this episode :lol:

this is the whole episode, if you want to skip to the chase go to the 14th minute and compare with professional chase editing in the end of the episode :D

[video]http://bcove.me/quvw4v3i[/video]

Last edited:
The truck of the person that was going to help move me into my new place... broke down today.
I then lent him my car so he can get to work to use a company truck while his gets fixed (but he can’t use that one to help me move)

Is this irony or did karma just punch me in the guts, either way it strikes me as funny :lol:

New Threads

Top Bottom