• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

I don't know if it was the last thing that made me laugh, but one of the best recent laughs was in Big Bang Theory a couple of weeks ago. Sheldon and Amy--both characters probably Aspies, although that is never said in the show--tried "playing doctor." It involved Amy dressed in a Star Trek costume and holding a tricorder over Sheldon while he was lying fully dressed on the couch.

I don't know if it was the last thing that made me laugh, but one of the best recent laughs was in Big Bang Theory a couple of weeks ago. Sheldon and Amy--both characters probably Aspies, although that is never said in the show--tried "playing doctor." It involved Amy dressed in a Star Trek costume and holding a tricorder over Sheldon while he was lying fully dressed on the couch.
I don't really like Amy character, but she looked very cute in that outfit :) And yeah, it was kinda funny :)

Finding out that someone is exhibiting a portrait of our Prime Minister.

Nude. And showing everything.

This is stupid and normally wouldn't make me laugh, but:

575271_144998405630919_100003622825092_180468_63523908_n.jpg

It's mostly the dude's expression in the bottom-right picture that makes me laugh. :lol:

in response to the woman's leg joke :p :D

How many honest, intelligent, caring men in the world does it take to do the dishes?
Both of them.

Why don’t women blink during foreplay?
They don’t have time.

Why does it take 1 million sperm to fertilize one egg?
They won’t stop to ask directions.

How does a man show that he is planning for the future?
He buys two cases of beer.

What is the difference between men and government bonds?
The bonds mature.

Why are blonde jokes so short?
So men can remember them.

How many men does it take to change a roll of toilet paper?
We don’t know; it has never happened.

Why is it difficult to find men who are sensitive, caring and good-looking?
They all already have boyfriends.

What do you call a woman who knows where her husband is every night?
A Widow

Why are married women heavier than single women?
Single women come home, see what’s in the fridge and go to bed.
Married women come home, see what’s in bed and go to the fridge.

How did Pinocchio find out he was made of wood?
His hand caught fire.

How do you get a man to do sit-ups?
Put the remote control between his toes.

What did God say after creating Adam?
I can do better than that.

What did God say after creating Eve?
“Practice makes perfect.”

How are men and parking spots alike?
Good ones are always taken. Free ones are mostly handicapped = or extremely small.

What is the one thing that all men at singles bars have in common?
They are married.

took it from here:
Women Jokes About Men Part 1 | Krissy Krabtree

Last thing to make me laugh was my daughter earlier. Flicking through the music channels she wanted me to find something she liked, Lady gaga came on and I said oh what about this (she was obsessed with the chorus of one of her songs about a year ago because they were using it in her dance/acting club) and she said "Oh I don't think so, I really do not appreciate her music" and I said oh okay then and she said "she is such a waste, terrible, terrible music" (justin bieber was on the next channel) "and what's with justin bieber, he's all oh baby baby baby...shut up, you have no idea what a real song is" :lol:

I had doll hands sitting out at work because I finally got them back...well my co-worker saw them and freaked out she was like ewww hands...I was like yah well I also have a bag of eyes at home. I couldn't stop laughing the look on her face when I told her I not only had bags of Hands, feet, but also eyes. Was priceless.

a question on Answers.com:
Is eating chocolate when depressed a sign that you may be gay?
:D
And people have actually given serious answers :)

Got to be this episode of "The Grim Adventures of Billy and Mandy"...

...Sometimes I wonder if I ever actually grew up. :p

Last edited by a moderator:
My friend was restringing my doll today and he bit her....he lost all his stringing and fell to pieces and it was the funnest sight body parts every where. Ok so it probably only funny to dollie owners but it took a us two hours to restring him its only supposed to take like half an hour.

I've been watching some Youtube poops lately. I'd provide some examples if they weren't NSFW, and the idea of badly edited video clips mashed together with cleverly patched audio samples doesn't necessarily appeal to everyone.

Immature of me, probably, but anything that gives me a good laugh regardless is always worth my time ;)

Earlier today I decided to help my mom sorting out which stuff she needs for the bathroom since she got a smaller closet and was short on space. So in the process Ikept stumbling upon bottles of shampoo.

I collected all of them in a box and counted them. Turns out she had

26 bottles

The next time someone in this house tells me something about hoarding....

Last night when putting my daughter to bed I was patting my husband on the butt repeatedly(whilst turning..kind of robotic like, hard to describe), which made me blurt out 'heavy petting'(no idea why). That made him talk about when he used to go to the swimming pool when he was little and one of the signs said "no petting". So of course my daughter asked what petting was... "does it mean you can't stroke people"...that was mildly amusing.

So I explained that it was kind of an old fashioned term for kissing and stuff and then I said that a long time ago they used to call dating 'courting', she asked me why it was called courting and I drew a blank and I said I didn't know then she came out with this line...

"It was probably called courting because they kept getting caught"

I laughed so much I got to that point where there is no sound your just shaking and tears are streaming down your face.

My pug ( a cute but somewhat shapeless beige blob) rolled over onto her back on the bed & got stuck there. She had to wiggle & squirm to right herself. Looked like wriggling hairy Jello.

New Threads

Top Bottom