• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

tumblr_me690eU4XF1qfrlcvo1_500.png

An Aspie who shall remain anonymous went to open the fridge. the seal on this particular fridge is strong. Aspie pulled handle. Instead of said door opening, the astonished Aspie flew forwards & smacked into the door...for about the 3rd time...this week...I had to laugh...at this other Aspie...

At the university I attend, we have a dense squirrel population. They are extremely friendly and can even get a bit crazy at times. If a squirrel comes up to you, we consider it "Snow White status".

Anyway, it's spring, so they have mating on the brain. I was sitting outside the music building staring at my phone since the seats in the lounge inside were all taken. Well, the moment I look up, there's a squirrel mating a squirrel like 10 feet in front of me. Except the female wasn't really happy about it. She kept running off a few feet and the male was chasing after her, climbing on top of her each time as she would run off again. I felt bad for her, but at the same time it was so awkward I just started laughing hysterically instead. I wonder if she was out of pepper spray... :giggle2:

I saw a screenshot of a friend that was trying to message someone and the guy she was messaging was having the worst luck ever with autocorrect. Like everything he posted, there was one wrong word, and then he'd try to fix it which changed it again. then it happened later in the conversation, so she posted that screenshot as well. :laugh:

My AS boyfriend when I was acting overly emotional :stomp: and sensitive :cry: and instead of getting mad he refused to buy into it and keep saying some quick witted resposnes that made me laugh and helped me to see how ridiculous I as being

I'm left handed...I silently crack up a few times a day...all it takes is oxygen...I can spontaneously laugh :D thinking of stuff...usually when I'm alone so no one knows how crazy I really am... :dance:

Last edited:
I just saw the latest Meerkat TV advert. Its been running here in the UK for several years and its very popular.

No offense intended to any German speakers here... :p

Why the Spanish speaker is from Mexico rather than Spain when the English speaker is from the UK rather than the US, I'm not really sure.

Last edited by a moderator:

New Threads

Top Bottom