• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

The last thing that made you laugh

This made me chuckle:

View attachment 1923

It was appropriately labeled extrovert and introvert.

I might change my AC username to Bagheera. That cartoon character has many similarities to me.

A major research project is underway at Cambridge University to detect the gradient of Senate House Hill

- Cambridge joke

My own smooth moves to get a girls phone number. (mind you, I do have her on IM & Facebook)

She; "I won't give my number anyone"
Me; "Me neither"
She; "You have your number on your facebook profile"
Me; "Yeah, but that's friends only... besides, you sure about that? Text me then!"

*receives text*

Me: "Well, that's one way to get a phone number"
She: *Facepalm*

I thought I was gonna die... and I had to catch my breath after it ended... (and I still don't care what the video actually is about)

Last edited by a moderator:
You should do it. Written anyways, your English is much better than my ex's, who is studying to be an English teacher of all things.
Also, I've seen a lot of bad/awkward translations floating around, particularly in websites and ads- where I know they hired someone to clean them up...

What the AUTHOR meant vs What your English teacher thinks the AUTHOR meant

For instance: "The curtain were blue."

What your teacher thinks: "The curtain represent his immense depression and his lack of
will to carry on."

What the AUTHOR meant: "The curtain were blue."

I thought I was gonna die... and I had to catch my breath after it ended... (and I still don't care what the video actually is about)

You know what made me laugh? Seeing someone who isn't from Canada posting a video with Don Cherry in it. :lol:

You know what made me laugh? Seeing someone who isn't from Canada posting a video with Don Cherry in it. :lol:

lol... and I didn't even know who the guy was... well now I do...

It's the awesome piano desk guy

Oops_you_found_a_dead_link_404_html_page_error.jpg

A crossword clue, it said "storage unit (6)" it took me ages to figure out that the answer was drawer and then I laughed for ages, because it was so ridiculous, storage unit to me would be the entire chest of drawers not a single drawer.

The silly things I can come up with by just hearing a single word.

Someone on facebook posted this; <3 Maoam

Anyone unfamiliar with those, it's candy, but I believe their globally known.

So then my mind went... wait a sec. I opened up photoshop and came up with this

I'm having the biggest grin on my face just by thinking how I'm gonna edit it. Even if it's not THAT funny.

I was just browsing through some videos, saw this one and decided to watch, I thought it was pretty funny :)

New Threads

Top Bottom