• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I do not have any tattoos. I do not have anything against them, I just never got around to getting one. My oldest son and his wife both have tattoos and I like them. My wife has a few, and I really like them. I am very thin skinned these days and if I tried to get a tattoo, I would probably bleed to death.

I was going to get a Riverside RainCross for my next tattoo(its the city I felt most at home) but in light of certain events I now want this next(yes it will be drawn better)

Attachments

• WIN_20161228_090601.JPG
    WIN_20161228_090601.JPG
    124.2 KB · Views: 198
When I was first diagnosed about seven years ago, I did not handle it well. Part of my descent into darkness was a plan to have question marks tattooed on my fingers. Thankfully, the artist I saw refused the work...

When the dust settled a little, I did end up getting a question mark branded on my inner forearm; I don't regret that at all.

I'm personally not into them. I think any of the ones you have, they should all have meaning to them. Especially since they are basically permanent. I don't have a problem with others getting them personally for the most part.

When I was first diagnosed about seven years ago, I did not handle it well. Part of my descent into darkness was a plan to have question marks tattooed on my fingers. Thankfully, the artist I saw refused the work...

When the dust settled a little, I did end up getting a question mark branded on my inner forearm; I don't regret that at all.

I have my three childrens names and "Nan" with her dob and death, they are the only ones with real meaning... the others are decoration so far.

I want to have a quote from Alice in Wonderland...

"Am I mad?"
" I'm afraid so. You're entirely bonkers. But I'll tell you a secret. All the best people are."

That has meaning to me, so it will be listed under the meaningful tattoos

2017-01-13 15.35.47.jpg
Got this cute little guy done today. As it's friday 13th, pretty much every tattoo parlour here were having flash days.

So today I've booked myself in for another one :tearsofjoy: I did a rough drawing of what I wanted, but obviously it'll be better than what I was able to draw!

20170114_224044 (1).jpg

https://www.aspiescentral.com/attachments/20140617_164418-jpg.11405/

Mine was done by the owner of this shop located in San Diego California USA:
Avalon Tattoo Inc.

Excerpted from an earlier thread:
Mine was some of the first fineline ink done in Pittsburgh Pa. in 1982.
My tattooist was Patty Kelley,daughter of the artist who did some of the scarab LP record album cover art for the group "Journey"
Patty lived with a group of us who shared a huge home we turned into apartments and hand-picked each renter.
It was really cool to those of us that did not fit into the city life we all were forced to live in at the time.
Sundays at the house were always an open door policy as we all shared each others home life like a commune.
Reflecting on it,I remember it being a wonderful time and place in a cold dark city of hatred.

20170302_204920.jpg

So it obviously looks nothing like my drawing, because the tattoo artist is better at art and shiz, so this is what I had tattooed today. So, so happy with it :D

It hurt like a f***ing b***h.

I'm in the process of getting a shirt. About half done.
I let the artist choose... because the work she has to cover up. Two large rib pieces, armpit to mid thigh. Several more on my back...

I will design my sleeves and breast plate, once the bottom is done.

"Focus tight on nothing. Not the sound. Not the singe. Dissever."

Yes, it means I don't like body art.

Also piercings and hair removal.

Not for me.

In short, I just like natural things.

Ok, and I completely understand that they're not everyone's cup of tea, but maybe just put what you did above, instead of a your original post. You may not like them, but just saying 'hideous' is rather uncalled for. I don't like bleach blonde hair, but I wouldn't come out on a thread about it and just proclaim it hideous either.

New Threads

Top Bottom