• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I'm suddenly wondering why a future civilization- or one a long, long time ago in a galaxy far away can't have more ornate-looking droids. :cool:

I have a tiny xkcd tattoo on my leg, as visible tattoos are a no-no in my line of work. I have tons of ideas for tattoos (pretty much all of them video game related) but because of my job I've decided to just decorate my house with my ideas for now :D

@xudo your tattoos are incredibly awesome.

Ok, and I completely understand that they're not everyone's cup of tea, but maybe just put what you did above, instead of a your original post. You may not like them, but just saying 'hideous' is rather uncalled for. I don't like bleach blonde hair, but I wouldn't come out on a thread about it and just proclaim it hideous either.

I don't know really. I think they do look hideous. And so I would call it hideous. If someone takes offence at the term that's their issue. I'm not being offensive. If I think something looks hideous then I am entitled to say it.

I don't know really. I think they do look hideous. And so I would call it hideous. If someone takes offence at the term that's their issue. I'm not being offensive. If I think something looks hideous then I am entitled to say it.

I find your attitude hideous.

I find your attitude hideous.

Hmm. Well, I don't recall asking for the opinion of a third party. Also if you practice going around telling people how to express themselves that's not very friendly either. I shall ignore you and not return to this post.

Hmm. Well, I don't recall asking for the opinion of a third party. Also if you practice going around telling people how to express themselves that's not very friendly either. I shall ignore you and not return to this post.

Hmm..I don't recall asking for your opinion on my tattoos. Also I think you'll find that I didn't tell you how to express yourself, but rather that you could have gone about it in a better way. Go forth and ignore me ;)

ac75 civil.png

Hmmm...I think that there could be what the kids today call a "teachable moment" here; another thread, another day?

Someone here has as their tagline a quotation by Louis CK that I really like: "When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don't get to decide that you didn't."

Hmmm...I think that there could be what the kids today call a "teachable moment" here; another thread, another day?

Someone here has as their tagline a quotation by Louis CK that I really like: "When a person tells you that you hurt them, you don't get to decide that you didn't."

Yeah I'm not going into philosophical debates.

Neither do I argue with a.n.other on forums because it isn't constructive for the forum.

I make my point and that's it. You can like it or not.

Ah, can't everyone just disagree about everything without causing problems?

I always thought of getting a tattoo of my face on my own face but slightly to the left.
I always enjoyed those really bad comic films and sitcom e where they did a do double take'
This way I could get it all day long.

(Except I can't stand people who look at me or think that people might be looking at me. Apart from that it's a goer)

I used to really dislike tattoos. Now I don't as much and can appreciate the art for what it is (and I do really like art) but the idea of getting them myself scares me, what if I regret my choice? :grimacing: Though I have seen some designs that made me slightly want to get one at one point..

Well I do like to learn from things and my term hideous did refer to the act of tattooing rather than the artwork so that needs clarification.

Some of the artwork is amazing after all - maybe I am narrow-minded because I'm not open to the idea. I feel that if I want to see art then I visit the art gallery.

And if in summer on the beach I see a woman with a snake halfway up her leg, I don't find that appealing.

But on the other hand, no-one is forcing me to look are they?

Well I do like to learn from things and my term hideous did refer to the act of tattooing rather than the artwork so that needs clarification.

Some of the artwork is amazing after all - maybe I am narrow-minded because I'm not open to the idea. I feel that if I want to see art then I visit the art gallery.

And if in summer on the beach I see a woman with a snake halfway up her leg, I don't find that appealing.

But on the other hand, no-one is forcing me to look are they?

See, I look at the body like a living canvas. Some of the work I've seen is unreal! Some of the work I've seen is awful. Original pieces are better than the slew of "samey" stuff people seem to get because its the current trend. For me, looking at someones body art is like looking at a painting in a gallery.

New Threads

Top Bottom