Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
- Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
- Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
- Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
- Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.
We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral
To allow for the upgrade to the latest version of XenForo there will be a brief downtime on Sunday 10th July. The works will be carried out in the morning UK time to minimize the impact to members.
Well-Known Member, Male, from Philly
- paloftoon was last seen:
- Jul 1, 2022 at 8:01 AM
- Diagnosis Status:
- High Functioning Autism - Officially Diagnosed
Likes other guys.
- Enable Politics Forum:
Former Teacher, Academic Coordinator
Ask via PM for more info. if you are in the area.