• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

I don't know why it just hits me strange, not sure if it is sad or just lonely or just her voice but, "One of these mornings" Moby feat. Patti La Belle

Stereophonics "Dakota" reminds me of my first love. He died four years ago and I didn't find out until this summer. I was pretty gutted since I found out right before I broke up with my most recent ex. I always told myself if that relationship didn't work out I would go find him again somehow.

But this song always reminds me of the summer I fell in love with him. </3

• It's okay, by land of talk
  • I don't even cry
    all I think about is a memory
    and the dream when you kissed my arm
    as I look away, don't hear what I say

That maybe when I die,
    I'll get to be a car
    driving in the night
    lighting up the dark.
    something in your voice
    it sparks a little hope
    I'll wait up for that noise
    your voice become my home

One way road, don't care what I find
    A little thunder's good, I thought maybe you would
    but it's okay, we all feel left out
    sometimes growing up, it can get you down.

I give you something that no one's going to give you
    my sleepin' skin and my heart deep down in you
    I'll never tell you, but you're my little scar
    Goodbyes are hard and they're hard and they're hard

Maybe when I die
    I'll get to be a car
    driving in the night
    Lighting up the dark
    Something in your voice,
    sparks a little hope
    I'll wait up for that noise
    your voice becomes my home

Alright, then, Gonzerd. Here you go.

Jenny Lewis - "Acid Tongue"

Marceline and Ice King - "I Remember You"

The Smiths version (and original) is much better.
I'd say both have their merits. The Smiths version had me reaching for my guitar and pluck away at the strings, the Tinderbox version had me reaching for my pillow and pluck away a couple tears. Results may vary of course. That's the beauty of song.

Last edited:
Adventure Time in the Sad Sad Song thread... that's pushing it; I like. ;)
Well, it makes me cry every goddamn time, and I'm not sure whether they're tears of sorrow or joy, but I figured that ambiguity shouldn't exclude it from this thread. ;)

Well, it makes me cry every goddamn time, and I'm not sure whether they're tears of sorrow or joy, but I figured that ambiguity shouldn't exclude it from this thread. ;)

What did Shakespeare say again? "What's in a name? That which we call a tear, by any other name would still taste as sweet." (salty actually, unless it's just some rain, in which it's more likely to taste a bit acidic)

Flight of the Conchords - I'm Not Crying

The most depressing song I've ever heard is The Dreadful Hours, by My Dying Bride. The name kind of gives you a clue as to how lacking in happiness it is. But as a song, I like it. It has its place. Can't add a video, as the combination of Tapatalk and the useless phone I'm using does not allow that.

New Threads

Top Bottom