• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Just found this original version on the youtubes. I like the intimacy of a basic guitar and voice. There's nothing to hide behind.
Beck - It's All In Your Mind

Just seeing if this works.
<iframe style="border: 0; width: 350px; height: 470px;" src="http://bandcamp.com/EmbeddedPlayer/...list=false/track=4180468384/transparent=true/" seamless><a href="Out Of The Earth | Joel I">Out Of The Earth by Joel I</a></iframe>

Iframe code has to be inputted into the actual HTML code of a website for it to display properly, which isn't something you can do through posting a reply (as the data is stored as a string within an sql database, and doesn't directly interact with the page framework). If you post a url to the song, I'm sure people will check it out anyways.

Last edited:
Iframe code has to be inputted into the actual HTML code of a website for it to display properly, which isn't something you can do through posting a reply (as the data is stored as a string within an sql database, and does directly interact with the page framework). If you post a url to the song, I'm sure people will check it out anyways.
Thanks I'm not sure how the computer language works, I have enough trouble with english. Anyway this is a link to a song I wrote about worrying about the future: Future Uncertain | Joel I

When it comes to game soundtrack I found this soundtrack to have sad vibe to it, but in a kind of a nostalgic-feel way. Even the title has sad vibe to it: "Lonely" rolling star. When I first play this I thought it was unfitting in game where everything is so colourful, full of rainbows and happiness (Or am I exaggerating here?) Then again some levels were completely black & white as a form of style if I remember, and this song could've played in those particular stages. I find the song to be sad in a kind of nostalgic way. Idk how to explain it lol
Here's the soundtrack:

An even mellow-er version:
For some reason this version reminds me of a rainy day in an afternoon, where you're sitting in your bedroom listening to the rain sounds. I'm one of those people who find the sound of rain relaxing.

This is one of the few times where I actually watch the video as I listen to the song. It is a poignant and beautiful work of art.

New Threads

Top Bottom