• Welcome to Autism Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Aspergers Syndrome, Autism, High Functioning Autism and related conditions.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
    • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
    • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting!
    • Private Member only forums for more serious discussions that you may wish to not have guests or search engines access to.
    • Your very own blog. Write about anything you like on your own individual blog.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon! Please also check us out @ https://www.twitter.com/aspiescentral

Post something Weird or Random

That little house is one of two floating drop-in saunas in the Oslo fjord. Very relaxing and social. :) You pay just $20 for one year and then you can drop-in whenever you want to. Smart idea.

1670409590046.png

1670409916981.png

There is also a sauna truck that drives around, there's a sauna in the back of it with room for 5 people. :D

1670410487795.png

Last edited:
This one's definitely weird, but I'm very angry at the driver. If he'd blown a tyre he would have pulled over pretty quickly. Poor snake.
(yes it's a green tree snake, completely harmless and docile)

Some people have extreme reactions to their phobias. Fear of snakes isn’t that uncommon. I’m terrified of balloons and will start screaming if I see kids jumping on them and squeeze them. I also ran out of a science store screaming because my cousin’s daughter kept shoving those horrible paper weights with an actual scorpion inside even though I had asked her nicely to stop doing it. I ended up having a panic attack inside the mall. I can’t even watch Skyfall because of the opening scene in the bar.

I’m terrified of balloons and will start screaming if I see kids jumping on them and squeeze them.

I'm just trying to understand this, is it all balloons or just inflated ones? Are you scared of balloons if they have no air in them? I'm guessing the movie "It" is the worst possible horror movie for you.

I'm just trying to understand this, is it all balloons or just inflated ones? Are you scared of balloons if they have no air in them? I'm guessing the movie "It" is the worst possible horror movie for you.
Inflated although I avoid uninflated balloons as well. And actually no, It doesn’t bother me. In fact if I was a kid still in high school and had met Pennywise, I’d probably make a deal with him to punish my bullies. I doubt that he would have wanted to kill me if I told him how horrible it was just to go to school and killing me would just do me a favor. I imagine Pennywise would react the way Sylvester the cat did in that one cartoon where the bird wanted Sylvester to eat him and the cat thought it was extremely suspicious.

^ Yikes! Just the trailer will give me nightmares

It's a mountain troll, those are one of the more difficult types of trolls to deal with. They can be a little mean. And huge. Forest trolls are easier to handle and many of them are just three feet tall. Then there are sea trolls, those are also easier to handle. It's the mountain trolls you have to look out for. :)

It's a mountain troll, those are one of the more difficult trolls to deal with. They can be a little mean. And huge. Forest trolls are easier to handle and many of them are just three feet tall. Then there are sea trolls, those are also easier to handle. It's the mountain trolls you have to look out for. :)
Which one hangs out in chat rooms?

It's a mountain troll, those are one of the more difficult types of trolls to deal with. They can be a little mean. And huge. Forest trolls are easier to handle and many of them are just three feet tall. Then there are sea trolls, those are also easier to handle. It's the mountain trolls you have to look out for. :)
I think I dated one of those mountain trolls.
She was from the hills of West Virginia :p

Come to think of it, she wasn't all that huge, only mean as a rattlesnake on crack.

New Threads

Top Bottom